Does this Bald bearded Indian guy look good? He says, "I dont have self confidence..."

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one see the pattern.

Only straddled 3 civilians in the last 9years.

Tried different styles ie goatee, clean shaven, stubble, big beard.

Over 6ft and muscular. Clean skin, blue eyes, good head shape.

Seen loads of bald headed blokes with partners.

I must be doing something wrong.

I know my skin colour goes against me and being bald, but there must a reason I have had only one relationship in nearly twenty years.

Too masculine, don't look like the type you can mould and control.

Can't be my overall looks as so many people have told me I'm handsome

Absorbing stuff.........
Maybe it's your personality with girls that is the problem.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Him? Goatee suits him well. Beard makes him look fatter.
Me? I don't like beards. I feel less manly with a beard and I associate beards with my ex w****s who wanted me to grow a beard.
I disagree, the goatee looks goofy, especially without the moustache.

I'm the opposite. I don't feel "manly" clean-shaven................but we are all different eh.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Him? Goatee suits him well. Beard makes him look fatter.
Me? I don't like beards. I feel less manly with a beard and I associate beards with my ex w****s who wanted me to grow a beard.
If he lost weight, would you still believe the beard makes him look fatter?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he lost weight, would you still believe the beard makes him look fatter?
Well, yeah! It was my case with my beard
I disagree, the goatee looks goofy, especially without the moustache.

I'm the opposite. I don't feel "manly" clean-shaven................but we are all different eh.
Well I was raised into thinking that beards are just not manly lmao

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I thought you were talking about attracting......

honestly, I’ve had lots of opportunities to settle down with a white girl

if you want to date outside of your race you just need to find women who find your race attractive. The last two women I was seeing both liked darker skinned guys. One was ginger.

It really is that simple.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

if you want to date outside of your race you just need to find women who find your race attractive. The last two women I was seeing both liked darker skinned guys. One was ginger.

@Oknow is not a good example. He is way above average. I don't know how and I don't know why but he is. Nobody can take their own photos and get dates except the very top tier men. Most guys can sort out their hair and still have no chance of getting married.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why are you so fixated on white women?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Oknow is not a good example. He is way above average. I don't know how and I don't know why but he is. Nobody can take their own photos and get dates except the very top tier men. Most guys can sort out their hair and still have no chance of getting married.
Subjective.

I'm(apparently) handsome yet one relationship in 44years in this capricious dimension..............

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so fixated on white women?

I am just making a point, given your point about sticking to your own is a defeatest mentality

To answer your question, I just find them attractive. No different to liking blondes, brunettes, redheads - people have preferences.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

i get my fair share of rejections too, last 3 women have rejected me after a first date. Couple of them were not even that hot.

You just need to be persistant, throw sh*t at a wall, eventually it will stick.

It's like applying for job roles.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just making a point, given your point about sticking to your own is a defeatest mentality

To answer your question, I just find them attractive. No different to liking blondes, brunettes, redheads - people have preferences.
Women are the same regardless of race, certainly when they have been brought up in the Uk and/or come over here.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one see the pattern.

Only straddled 3 civilians in the last 9years.

Tried different styles ie goatee, clean shaven, stubble, big beard.

Over 6ft and muscular. Clean skin, blue eyes, good head shape.

Seen loads of bald headed blokes with partners.

I must be doing something wrong.

I know my skin colour goes against me and being bald, but there must a reason I have had only one relationship in nearly twenty years.

Too masculine, don't look like the type you can mould and control.

Can't be my overall looks as so many people have told me I'm handsome

Absorbing stuff.........
Just fuk bois