Does this Bald bearded Indian guy look good? He says, "I dont have self confidence..."

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1656843718970.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The big pic is his best, in all the other pics he looks either too intimidating or too frustrated. He should lose weight and go super fashionable/stylish and take candids instead of selfies where he's smiling showing straight white teeth.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The big pic is his best, in all the other pics he looks either too intimidating or too frustrated. He should lose weight and go super fashionable/stylish and take candids instead of selfies where he's smiling showing straight white teeth.
He is 5'9" and he works out 4 days a week.If a big, intimidating guy like him can't get laid as a guy how can an average bald guy get laid?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I don't think that he looks good. But I think that he would look good if he cut a little and changed his style. But the problem is that it doesn't matter what you and I think. A guy like him could be in perfect shape, perfectly successful and get his hair back through hair system or treatments and he'd still likely have no chance to get married. I am in the same boat. Hair loss would be a major problem for him but if he got his hair back he'd have more troubles. Indian guys just have it the worst.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He is 5'9" and he works out 4 days a week.If a big, intimidating guy like him can't get laid as a guy how can an average bald guy get laid?
5'9" and Indian is never going to cut it. He could cut down to a more 'female friendly' physique and get a hair system but he'd still have no chance.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Thanks but no thanks for the hair transplant. I'm already working out and I look like a hairy Kratos less the six pack (working on that too).
I ve embraced my bald head since my teenage. I know where I stand when women see me and I know I'm not even one of their choices.
I need to Max out in working out and making money like hell. Thanks for the time spent to comment bro.
You be happy and may the universe bring all the happiness you deserve.
Kratos is a video game character. Look him up in Google. I actually reduced weight from 120 kilos (265 lbs) to 83 kilos (182 lbs) in 2 years. I now look slim went from 40 inch pant to 36 inch (From XXL to L).
My diet is Intermittent Fasting for the past 6 months. I don't touch junk foods or sugar in any form.
I workout 5 days in a week. Earlier it used to be 4 days in a week.
I'm 5'9" and I always wear form fitting clothes." - Bald 30 years old Indian man

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is below average but that's life. He should loose weight too since his face is big

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that he looks good. But I think that he would look good if he cut a little and changed his style. But the problem is that it doesn't matter what you and I think. A guy like him could be in perfect shape, perfectly successful and get his hair back through hair system or treatments and he'd still likely have no chance to get married. I am in the same boat. Hair loss would be a major problem for him but if he got his hair back he'd have more troubles. Indian guys just have it the worst.

you are starting to see how difficult it is for us Indians , and that I have skill when it comes to dating

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude wears form fitting clothes because thats already the biggest size there is...
respect for the weight loss, but dont act like you are slim...

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Thanks but no thanks for the hair transplant.

Thanks but no thanks for “sex”

Corrected. Dude has such a great beard, I can’t help but imagine it on his head. He can get a hairline going from scalp donor, rest of the crown/mid scalp get that beard in there.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Butterbean Head
He reminds me of you. Maybe if you and @Oknow had babies.
His face doesn't suit being bald.

His facial flaws are more pronounced due to lack of Keratin on Cranium.

Definitely looks better with a beard as one can see from the "Goatee" pic.

Stocky build and 5ft 9" will go against him, but he could still pull white sl*ts.

His major problem(like me) is finding a woman who actually would be happy to walk down the street with us.

Too masculine looking and women don't like that..................unless you a 6ft+ dark haired specimen with a contrived groomed beard squared up to the jawline.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
In other muse, went out on Tuesday and got a girls number.

23 and bi. Facially quite ugly and nuts to go with it.

Went out Friday and got a girls number.

44 and facially quite ugly. Telling me one of her kids was from rape................another nut case.

Went out on Sat(and continued all day Sun) and got a girls number.

Twenties and black Finnish. Lesbian but wants to be breed.............another nut case.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one see the pattern.

Only straddled 3 civilians in the last 9years.

Tried different styles ie goatee, clean shaven, stubble, big beard.

Over 6ft and muscular. Clean skin, blue eyes, good head shape.

Seen loads of bald headed blokes with partners.

I must be doing something wrong.

I know my skin colour goes against me and being bald, but there must a reason I have had only one relationship in nearly twenty years.

Too masculine, don't look like the type you can mould and control.

Can't be my overall looks as so many people have told me I'm handsome

Absorbing stuff.........