Does Stemoxydine Really Work? Question

partysnacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, so you're growing hair in areas that you've never had hair? I would say that is pretty major...

Why are you trying to grow hair where you've never had any? Do you have any hairloss?
As I mentioned earlier, I'm only using this on my beard as an experiment.

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it does much tbh but it is a nice vehicle (I'm using it) for other things
@pegasus2

Do you guys know how much sh*t i can stuff into stemox and have it still be effective? Using Garnier's brand and i would like to add 2% L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 2% Trans-Resveratrol, 0.2% Melatonin, 0.05% finasteride (from 1mg tablets) already in it, 0.75% adenosine. Use that 1.5-2ml bid. The first 3 supplements I'm getting from purebulk.com, i assume getting pure powders is better than buying the branded capsules?

Pls let me know what you think, i am very excited about this lol.

Last edited:

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
@pegasus2

Do you guys know how much sh*t i can stuff into stemox and have it still be effective? Using Garnier's brand and i would like to add 2% L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 2% Trans-Resveratrol, 0.2% Melatonin, 0.05% finasteride (from 1mg tablets) already in it, 0.75% adenosine. Use that 1.5-2ml bid. The first 3 supplements I'm getting from purebulk.com, i assume getting pure powders is better than buying the branded capsules?

Pls let me know what you think, i am very excited about this lol.
I've been thinking along the same lines, at least with the resveratrol, melatonin and adenosine. I have the trans-resveratrol, but the stemoxydine I use already contains resveratrol... guess you can't overdose?

What's your source for the melatonin and adenosine? Melatonin looks like it might need to come from pill form... struggling to get hold of high quality powder in the UK

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking along the same lines, at least with the resveratrol, melatonin and adenosine. I have the trans-resveratrol, but the stemoxydine I use already contains resveratrol... guess you can't overdose?

What's your source for the melatonin and adenosine? Melatonin looks like it might need to come from pill form... struggling to get hold of high quality powder in the UK
i use purebulk.com it has all 3 that i mentioned. bulksupplements.com have also been recommended to me but melatonin is not available for Canadians there. I know that a lot of users here use powder melatonin but i don't know the difference, powder is easier so i will stick to it. From french amazon you can get 2x84ml Garnier for 15 USD. cant see anyone beating that in price.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
i use purebulk.com it has all 3 that i mentioned. bulksupplements.com have also been recommended to me but melatonin is not available for Canadians there. I know that a lot of users here use powder melatonin but i don't know the difference, powder is easier so i will stick to it. From french amazon you can get 2x84ml Garnier for 15 USD. cant see anyone beating that in price.
Sounds good, thanks for the info.

So adenosine triphosphate is available for purchase. Is this going to have the same effect as "Adenosine", listed as the active ingredient in adenogen?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone here from south africa? i have tried every stemox brand and can't handle the smell the only one missing i'd like to try is this one https://www.everythinghair.co.za/mizani-miracle-length-hairline-and-root-stimulator.html

i'd pay good money to buy it if someone is rom South africa. thanks

I see that they have 5% for stemox, I know the Vichy label does not have the % mentioned nor would they tell me when I tried to call, however, their L'Oreal also has 5%.

I wonder if other labels use more than 5%???

Also the castor oil seems like an interesting mix.

I am going to see if they can ship to Canada.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man they don't seems to ship this product outside of africa and they seem to be shady af on mot website

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man they don't seems to ship this product outside of africa and they seem to be shady af on mot website

Well at least I now have a weekend task, I went through at least 5 sites and nothing outside Africa. So weird.

Amazon had products by that name but not that particular product.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least I now have a weekend task, I went through at least 5 sites and nothing outside Africa. So weird.

Amazon had products by that name but not that particular product.
i went through like 10 website trying to order and mailed them but they all sounded like huge scammer with shady paying link unfortunately. if you manage to find a way please update me man thanks

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi! My question is simple: does stemoxyidine work?

I'm on finasteride, been using it for the last 11 months. My hair is overall healthier and stronger but I haven't grown much with it. Crown is still pretty thin.

I don't want to use Minoxidil because I don't think I will be consistent with it, also I've heard your hair becomes addicted to it.

So...does Stemoxydine work? How much hair does it grow? Is there any evidence for it?
If you never tried minoxidil, it is wise to give it try before trying something else.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did before and after pictures and will try stemox too now in the Hairline and Temples

The other day I tried Adenogen and I have the Impression it caused slight heart palpitations

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you never tried minoxidil, it is wise to give it try before trying something else.

I haven't tried Minoxidil, I want to start with Stemoxydine because my hair loss isn't severe and I'm already on Finas.

If Stemoxydine doesn't work I'll probably try it.