Does Biotin Cause Acne? How Can I Prevent Acne? Thanks

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i read that causes acne, how can i prevent it?
any advice is apreciated
thanks

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
an absobable form of oral zinc for a period (put it 2-4mg of copper any 50mg of zinc), use it daily

works just fine.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take biotin every morning, no problem with acne. I had bad acne as a teeenager to early twenties so i know im prone to it, no issues with biotin.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i am almost 28 and have lot of acne in the back and front, i dont know what to do

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It only works when you are deficient in vitamins. Other than that, you’re taking excess supplements with no direct benefits. No studies have directly proven it works.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a very serious acne problem in the past. Tried thousands of different treatments. CeraVe acne foaming cream cleanser was probably the best thing I tried, Differin is the second most effective. Ordered both from Canadian pharmacy, price was ok. Again, I believe we are all very different and what is good for me not always good fo you, so it is very individual. I guess you just need to try different things until you find which works best for you. Good luck!

Last edited:

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
any advice is apreciated
thanks
Clean out your diet.

I tried everything. Nothing happened. Even worse, I had cystic acne after 18. This means nasty pimples very inflamed and they crater. I tried everything from holistic to topical ointments. It was torture.

I was eating sugar free and leafy green salads and lean meat. Finally, I saw a dermatologist. After trying less severe routes, I finally had Accutane. Goodbye Acne and hair :( !

The sad part was that, I told my dermatologist that I was desperate for Accutane that I would buy online. He prescribed 85mg. I never finished it. Thank god or I would be steve Austin haircut. :( I never used steroids or peds. If I did or I self medicated with Accutane it would be gone.

I'm upset. I either get crater face or Accutane induced Accutane. If you get the odd pimple don't use Accutane. It made me sick and caused male pattern baldness. I used differin and other topical or antibiotics. Nothing worked but Accutane.

I wish I never used it but I be crater face. It killed confidence. If it's normal acne don't use this drug. I think it aged Me too. I think it took my life years away or shortened. Clean up your diet. Meditate.

Good luck.

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, my friend had a similar problem. He was very angry because of this and rarely started going anywhere with us. I started reading more about it on Canadian pharmacy . So I read that you need to eat less fast food and generally unhealthy foods. You also need to take more care of your skin, make masks, clean your skin and, for example, use aloe and various medications. I advised him and after a few days his skin improved. I also advise you to try something from this and you will really see the result

Last edited:

letstalkabouthair

My Regimen
Reaction score
any advice is apreciated
thanks
I have had acne since about 6th grade and have tried everything under the sun. I finally have been taking Accutane it is honestly a miracle drug. so happy with the results. I don't know what took me so long to get on it.