Does Anyone See A Significant Change?

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2017 - https://imgur.com/a/xpO91Sb
May this year - https://imgur.com/a/0yP7Uc0
Todays pics - https://imgur.com/a/ZEbkWtR

All taken with phone flash. My crown still looks great but I feel like my hairline is getting even worse.
Also, my regimen is nothing at all, since it seems like no one in my country wants to prescribe anti androgens, thinking it's poison. Also I've heard many stories of people losing hairline with fina and it's pretty much the only area i struggle in, although i've lost some density too. Should I start just minoxidil? I don't feel like it would do much in a long term. I used to get heavy scalp inflammatation till about 6 months ago. Also, would you rate this as NW2 or something else? Cheers!

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks about the same except your flyaways have decreased. This could be because they've grown longer and stronger.

I wouldn't do anything additional if I was you. If you are losing your hair, it's clearly not aggressive and you're at least maintaining your hair doing whatever you're doing now.

The first group of pics don't contain any top down angles which are usually the most damning, but you're barely a NW1.5 if you want to be really harsh.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
> updated the current pics with some that show my hairline a bit better
You can kind of see the miniaturized all around the hairline

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yoo im about to get fucked up bro lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180719-024514_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-024514_Gallery.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 398
  • 20180719_023258.jpg
    20180719_023258.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 367
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 350
  • Screenshot_20180719-024354_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-024354_Gallery.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Screenshot_20180719-024409_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-024409_Gallery.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 409
  • Screenshot_20180719-024418_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-024418_Gallery.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 392
  • Screenshot_20180719-024459_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-024459_Gallery.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 377

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those line you drew don't make sense to me. Everybody wishes they had a perfectly straight hairline but your hairline looks perfectly fine and normal....I'd say nw1 at worst. Your good. Relax.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I used to have that less than 2 years ago lol

From all the pictures I've seen, nothing looks different. Your type of hairline is normal and common on non-balding men. The lines you drew are hyper-unrealisitc.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From all the pictures I've seen, nothing looks different. Your type of hairline is normal and common on non-balding men. The lines you drew are hyper-unrealisitc.
I know I'm not that bad yet but receding 2-3 cms at the age of 20 and losing density all over isn't a good sign for the future

* (2016 pic)

In this topic I wasn't comparing my current form to my best one. Rather when I noticed my hair loss to present day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I'm not that bad yet but receding 2-3 cms at the age of 20 and losing density all over isn't a good sign for the future

* (2016 pic)

In this topic I wasn't comparing my current form to my best one. Rather when I noticed my hair loss to present day.

Do you have wet pictures so we can get an idea of the density?

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have wet pictures so we can get an idea of the density?
You cant see scalp when its dry unless I use flash but I can tell the density is lower because i cant style it the ways i could and it just feels like theres less

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant see scalp when its dry unless I use flash but I can tell the density is lower because i cant style it the ways i could and it just feels like theres less

How does your crown and or mid scalp /top in density compare to your sides and lower back of your head? If they're about the same, your density is fine. If there is a very noticeable (in terms of touch) and significant difference, then you have diffuse thinning.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those line you drew don't make sense to me. Everybody wishes they had a perfectly straight hairline but your hairline looks perfectly fine and normal....I'd say nw1 at worst. Your good. Relax.

So you mean to say that in your book this is a NW1 and a great hairline for a 20 year old?

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 288

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you mean to say that in your book this is a NW1 and a great hairline for a 20 year old?
Its more of a NW2 than a NW1 in my opinion. My hairline was the same as your at 20 but its now worse than yours at 21.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its more of a NW2 than a NW1 in my opinion. My hairline was the same as your at 20 but its now worse than yours at 21.
The thing is I can't get fina and even if I could I've heard that it ruins the hairline so whats the point

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is I can't get fina and even if I could I've heard that it ruins the hairline so whats the point
Its more likely to help you than ruin the hairline, although the latter did happen to me unfortunately. Its really easy to get finasteride, you don't need a prescription.. There are plenty of legit, reputable online pharmacies that sell finasteride for cheap. Especially If you get generic proscar it could cost less than $10 a month.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its more likely to help you than ruin the hairline, although the latter did happen to me unfortunately. Its really easy to get finasteride, you don't need a prescription.. There are plenty of legit, reputable online pharmacies that sell finasteride for cheap. Especially If you get generic proscar it could cost less than $10 a month.[/QUOTE
After so much time on this forum you should be able to assume I would of went on fina if i could. My country doesn't sell them like candy

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
After so much time on this forum you should be able to assume I would of went on fina if i could. My country doesn't sell them like candy
You missed my point completely lol. I was referring to pharmacies outside of Canada who you can order from and will ship to you. No need to get the drug in your own country!