Does Anyone See A Significant Change?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo it looks worse, your hairline seems to have more miniaturized hairs and it seems to have receded a bit, that being said you still have great hair and I'm the same age as you and I wish I had that hair :/

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo it looks worse, your hairline seems to have more miniaturized hairs and it seems to have receded a bit, that being said you still have great hair and I'm the same age as you and I wish I had that hair :/
Yeah I feel you. Balding at 20 isn't the best feeling in the world. Wish that was my only problem but i've gathered about every possible shitty gene from both sides of my family, while my moms side only consists full head NW1s at 60

btw where do you see the difference, between 2017 and the current album from first post or somewhere else?
It's difficult to catch it on camera but IRL you can get a better feel of it

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have significantly better hair than me bro haha, what you are seeing is an illusion. I use a thickening shampoo that doubles my density and sea salt spray to give volume, plus concealer and forming cream so my hair looks pretty damn good when I've finished. Also InhousePharmacy and ThailandPharmacy both ship to Canada, I have used both before and they are genuine :)

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have significantly better hair than me bro haha, what you are seeing is an illusion. I use a thickening shampoo that doubles my density and sea salt spray to give volume, plus concealer and forming cream so my hair looks pretty damn good when I've finished. Also InhousePharmacy and ThailandPharmacy both ship to Canada, I have used both before and they are genuine :)
Well the Canadian gov doesnt ban drugs left and right like they do in the EU (except for Germany and UK)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the Canadian gov doesnt ban drugs left and right like they do in the EU (except for Germany and UK)
All the more reason to pursue your dreams lol. FYI I will not be held responsible if your hair loss accelerates on treatment. Highly unlikely but just a disclaimer :)

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The corners are getting somewhat more round and I assume i'd be in nw2 territory quite soon if not at the moment. Can't style my hair like the attached picture anymore because , like, the temples are missing lol
Screenshot_4.jpg

Also, although i dont have obvious thinning yet, i cant even get it to stand up like that so i guess ive lost the density for it

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.jpg
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg