Does Anyone Like To See Family And Friends Go Bald?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
shookwun i'd bet good majority (if not vast majority) would need hair to feel good about themselves. for fucks sake theres literally no fictional protagonists with baldness. that shows that deep down in people's fantasies they NEED hair. its so revealing too that on top of that the only bald characters are villains and creeps and old

for gods sake every other aesthetic flaw has protagonists. shortness is wolverine (5'6), skinny (harry potter, every male hipster romantic comedy character), etc

thats the depressing part. when you try to escape the misery of baldness through fiction and STILL find discrimination.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
just checked instagram of my cousin f*****g LOLOLOOOO

Norwood -1 zayan malik level of hair 6'5 or something with robust frame wide shoulders

same as his father

i am 5'9 with nw3.5 from 17yo and femine bone structure

why the f*** my mother got impregnated by short baldcel not by tall nw0

LIFE

shookwun

Reaction score
just checked instagram of my cousin f*****g LOLOLOOOO

Norwood -1 zayan malik level of hair 6'5 or something with robust frame wide shoulders

same as his father

i am 5'9 with nw3.5 from 17yo and femine bone structure

why the f*** my mother got impregnated by short baldcel not by tall nw0

LIFE
1246621493_roflcopter-apocalypse_now.gif

Genetics are retarded.

My father is one of those muscular-skinny guys with a big frame at 6'2. the ones with big forearms, hands, and joints. He doesn't have a lot of muscle but still looks big because of the frame.

I ended up with ttiny joints, and skinny bones. Who the f*** gave me this crap? Was it my midget mother?

My father, uncle, and grandfather all have large builds. Even the ones who are skinny have the big frame.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's weird more than anything. I remember there was this kid at my high school, he was a freshman when I was a senior. He had the best hair ever, and everyone was jealous, including me. This was back before I started losing my crown and just had a NW2. He had the whole package, Norwood 0, extremely coarse, and extremely dense.

Fast forward three years, it's still coarse and dense, but he's at a very visible NW3. I remember his dad came to visit him at school once. He looked like he was late 30's, but he was slick bald, so we know where he got it from.