Does Anyone Like To See Family And Friends Go Bald?

T

tellersquill

I've been slowly receding since I was 21 and I've always been conscious of my hair loss. It wasn't really noticeable until I was 25/26 and when my friends noticed they teased that I would be bald at thirty (I'm not).

But the light hearted comments did stay with me and I did worry that I would lose all my hair before thirty. I remember looking at facebook pictures at 26 to see how many of my own friends were balding. Out of over fifty male friends under 26, only two of them were visibly balding. This made me feel worse - like I was some guy who just got unlucky.

However, four years on, my hair loss has progressed but only a little, but the big thing is my friends started to lose hair. In fact, a few of them were NW1 at 26 and by the time they are 30 they have overtaken me and hit NW3.

This shouldn't cheer me up but it did. Some of my mates - a couple of them handsome - were now losing their hair too. Suddenly it felt so much better - like this thing happens to so many people in the end. And the guys who still don't have it - I just think to myself that all we need to do is wait!

Is anyone else the same? Did you find comfort in seeing your mates and family lose hair?

(obviously if you are under 30 you probably cant relate - my advice is to just wait!!).

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told a story already about a guy with spacious NW1 and his wife who slightly mocked me that I can't grow my hair like another young people of my age... Now her husband is NW3 going to NW3.5 steady.

It is one of the BEST feelings ever even albeit I never wished balding to someone because it is one of the worst things.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, of course I do, 2000 grafts (4500 hairs) on a NW5 is the same as having a full head of hair, right?

Moron. My hair transplant just enhances my appearance with a frame for my face, that's all.

You should have gone for the Pep Guardiola look but instead you spread it all around you it basically looks like my arm hair. I wouldn't say it frames your face

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
I told a story already about a guy with spacious NW1 and his wife who slightly mocked me that I can't grow my hair like another young people of my age... Now her husband is NW3 going to NW3.5 steady.

It is one of the BEST feelings ever even albeit I never wished balding to someone because it is one of the worst things.

Yea man I get that. It really is one of the worst feelings ever. Maybe the only thing worse is decapatation/death/paralizatiom or some other sever injury that leaves you forever impaired

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
People can think what they want, and you can think what you want.

As long as my family, my friends and my colleagues treat me with respect (which they do), as long as I can get cute girls in my bed (which I did), as long as my girlfriend loves me and has sex with me (which she does), I guess I'm good.

Well then you should stop complaining cuz you area bald to them and your life is good according to you

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Majority of my relatives by blood are attractive females. They married or in relationships on handsome guys NW0 (not NW1, NW0 like Jokovich has). Only my mother made a mistake by being impregnated by NW7 manlet baldcel. But.. Even she found a NW0 8/10 f*****g model looking stepfather for me (his bones are like 150% of mine just LOL).

THERE IS ZERO CHANCES SOMEONE WILL BE BALD AS ME FROM MY RELATIVES CIRCLE since mothers do not care a balding gene due to perfect genetic and married to guys who do not have it as well.

Cherry on the top, I am with my 175cm is a f*****g manlet in comparing to their boyfriends.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Majority of my relatives by blood are attractive females. They married or in relationships on handsome guys NW0 (not NW1, NW0 like Jokovich has). Only my mother made a mistake by being impregnated by NW7 manlet baldcel. But.. Even she found a NW0 8/10 f*****g model looking stepfather for me (his bones are like 150% of mine just LOL).

THERE IS ZERO CHANCES SOMEONE WILL BE BALD AS ME FROM MY RELATIVES CIRCLE since mothers do not care a balding gene due to perfect genetic and married to guys who do not have it as well.

Cherry on the top, I am with my 175cm is a f*****g manlet in comparing to their boyfriends.

Yikes! Getting cucked brah. A slayer is banging your mom and you're over here venting. I wonder if you had a nw0 if you wouldn't still be complaining

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to see my brother go bald. He says "I would just shave it" but I remember once in highschool he shaved his head and it looked AWFUL.
He also had to shave his hair for a job things once and said he ran out of the room and wouldnt let them do it.

Do as I say and all.

I would just feel a lot better about myself if I wasnt "the bald brother"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes! Getting cucked brah. A slayer is banging your mom and you're over here venting. I wonder if you had a nw0 if you wouldn't still be complaining

Your mom was banged by Chads as well... I mean... Everyone's mother was banged by multiply amount of guys, better it will be Chads not some incels.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Your mom was banged by Chads as well... I mean... Everyone's mother was banged by multiply amount of guys, better it will be Chads not some incels.

My mods was a vigin and she got married to mad dad and they have been together for 20 plus years. I feel bad for you cucks

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mods was a vigin and she got married to mad dad and they have been together for 20 plus years. I feel bad for you cucks

Nice fairy tale was told for you by your parents.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice fairy tale was told for you by your parents.

I come from a country where that is the norm. My god your life is so sad. Answer me this would you stop being a cuck if you weren't bald? No! You need everything to be perfect before you can show even a whiff of courage

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, for the people I care about I want the best.

I don't want them to be poor, nor bald, nor ugly, nor lonely.

This. I wouldn't take pleasure in seeing anyone I cared about go through balding. I laugh at old school 'friends' (dicks) on Facebook who I see heading into Norwood cemetery though. Won't be long before they stop posting pics altogether.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I come from a country where that is the norm. My god your life is so sad. Answer me this would you stop being a cuck if you weren't bald? No! You need everything to be perfect before you can show even a whiff of courage

Proof that your mother was a virgin before met your dad.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. I wouldn't take pleasure in seeing anyone I cared about go through balding. I laugh at old school 'friends' (dicks) on Facebook who I see heading into Norwood cemetery though. Won't be long before they stop posting pics altogether.

Strong inverse relationship between age and number of pics posted on social media - older you get the less you post.

Then the baldites have the same profile pic for 5 years

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strong inverse relationship between age and number of pics posted on social media - older you get the less you post.

Then the baldites have the same profile pic for 5 years
Not sure.
I know a guy who recently got divorced and found a new partner.
He is 40+ and posts pics with new girlfriend like daily.
He is a grey - haired fullhead.
I think the difference is the hair really...