Does anyone here use CB-03-01 (breezula) ?

Rick Grimes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well ive been on CB for about 4 days now and am getting some slight ball ache. Gonna ride it out for the time being. Not surprised even with the claim of no antiandrogen sides. Ru had me withering on the couch in pain from ball ache

Awww man that sucks... I feel ya.... I had regrowth form finasteride but got sides right away... Not the pain in the nuts but amalgamation.. I put up with it, got good regrowth, but finally got sick of the amalgamation and said goodbye to finasteride, and then after a while, to my regrowth.. That was a years ago... When I discovered these forums last year I got some RU... Didn't get any regrowth but also didn't loose anything, but after about 7 months I got a slight ball ache in the left ball and then in month 8 the first signs that amalgamation might be coming so I flushed it down the toilet...but I just got CB yesterday so I'm crossing my fingers this will help my hair without the sides

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
usually minoxidil (+ mild AAs: progesterone, 17-alpha-e) then CB after some hours.
sometimes the other way around.
Some other time (when in a rush), i mix my 50mg directly into 2,5ml of minoxidil+AAs and apply (no idea how long it would be stable with so much stuff dissolved).
did the 17 alpha e help with temple hair growth? I read that it helps with it so was curious about your ecperience, also which product do you use for that?

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awww man that sucks... I feel ya.... I had regrowth form finasteride but got sides right away... Not the pain in the nuts but amalgamation.. I put up with it, got good regrowth, but finally got sick of the amalgamation and said goodbye to finasteride, and then after a while, to my regrowth.. That was a years ago... When I discovered these forums last year I got some RU... Didn't get any regrowth but also didn't loose anything, but after about 7 months I got a slight ball ache in the left ball and then in month 8 the first signs that amalgamation might be coming so I flushed it down the toilet...but I just got CB yesterday so I'm crossing my fingers this will help my hair without the sides
updates on your cb experience?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maintenance, with very aggressive male pattern baldness slow hair loss possible

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you still use finasteride? I am planning to use finasteride for a few months and then switch to
something like CB for maintenance

use after 12 months on CB now as well propezia, 4-5 pills a week. CB only was too weak

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use after 12 months on CB now as well propezia, 4-5 pills a week. CB only was too weak

How is Cb too weak? It blocks not only dht but other androgens from attacking your hair, finastride on the other hand lowers dht only. So it’s either ur using a low dose, or u ain’t applying it correctly.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
290mg a day
morning 145mg, eve 145mg
vehicle: eth/pg/transcutol

i’ve got some maintenance and no sides,
a good substitution to ru

however, after 12 months i will go back to ru. ru is a little bit stronger, but with sexual sides (reduced libido). i used ru about over 6 years

Last edited:

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah RU is definitely stronger. If I had too guess I'd say its somewhere between 20-40% stronger than CB (This is based on my experience).

But yeah RU definitely causes libido sides, and I simply can't do that when there's a close alternative like CB right there. Even though CB is 4-5 times as expensive. Also I microneedle twice a week and you simply can do that with RU or you get strong libido sides.

Try retin A and microneedling with your CB for better absorption and that will bring your results close if not better than RU.
can you recom a product with retin a? do you mix it with the vehicle??

el_duterino

Reaction score
_20190621_114942.JPG

Milard

My Regimen
Reaction score
290mg a day
morning 145mg, eve 145mg

however, after 12 months i will go back to ru. ru is a little bit stronger, but with sexual sides (reduced libido). i used ru about over 6 years

If in the study they use 1 ml two times per day at 7.5% that's 150 mg total, so you're using double their dose.

How many mg of RU were you using? Why do you say it was better, have you had some thinning since switching to CB?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
290mg a day
morning 145mg, eve 145mg

Thats like $500 per month holy f***

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If in the study they use 1 ml two times per day at 7.5% that's 150 mg total, so you're using double their dose.

How many mg of RU were you using? Why do you say it was better, have you had some thinning since switching to CB?
yes, i still experienced thinning with cb..on a low level..but no sides. right now i use 140mg ru a day

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use 50mg of CB and maintain fine but I also use minoxidil and Stemox and both help overall
140 mg a day is a crazy amount

Milard

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, i still experienced thinning with cb..on a low level..but no sides. right now i use 140mg ru a day

So now with 140 mg of RU you have no thinning anymore?

If so that's a really bad news for all of us who were hoping in breezula, conisidering that their daily dose will probably be just 150 mg per day. I think I will continue with RU even after breezula (CB) comes out