Does anyone here use CB-03-01 (breezula) ?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm starting tomorrow, if I can decide on a damn ratio of PG:190 proof Everclear (ethanol):CB.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm goint to start on monday with CB. Will start a thread with my regime/progress next week (also doing 25mg RU for hairline in 1ML Lipogaine).

My vehicle will be Eth50% + PG50% , same as @monoid. I ordered PG but Ethanol (Everclear) is not available in The Netherlands.
Is this a good alternative?: http://www.drank.nl/winkel/pure-alcohol/

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm goint to start on monday with CB. Will start a thread with my regime/progress next week (also doing 25mg RU for hairline in 1ML Lipogaine).

My vehicle will be Eth50% + PG50% , same as @monoid. I ordered PG but Ethanol (Everclear) is not available in The Netherlands.
Is this a good alternative?: http://www.drank.nl/winkel/pure-alcohol/

Yes, that booze is pretty much the same as everclear :).

And yes, please keep us posted about your progress. I wanna start something new as well (CB, seti or OC).

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethanol/PG is one of the worst vehicles for CB. It interferes with the "safety switch" of CB metabolizing into harmless Cortexolone. It's also not very good at reaching the follicle. Keep in mind ethanol pg is the lazy man's vehicle for everything. Jack of all trades, master of none. We have a discussion thread about an alternative mostly oil based vehicle at ****** at the moment. Nobody tried it yet but the theory checks out. Work in progress. Others have bought ionto machines to replicate the Cosmo study application method. But most just use our custom cream that we developed. In fact the pictures that OP posted (stolen from our forum, posted without permission) are all of users with our custom cream vehicle.

- Swisstemples posted that on the reddit/tressless cb0301 groupbuy.

Last edited by a moderator:

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Ethanol/PG is one of the worst vehicles for CB. It interferes with the "safety switch" of CB metabolizing into harmless Cortexolone. It's also not very good at reaching the follicle. Keep in mind ethanol pg is the lazy man's vehicle for everything. Jack of all trades, master of none. We have a discussion thread about an alternative mostly oil based vehicle at ****** at the moment. Nobody tried it yet but the theory checks out. Work in progress. Others have bought ionto machines to replicate the Cosmo study application method. But most just use our custom cream that we developed. In fact the pictures that OP posted (stolen from our forum, posted without permission) are all of users with our custom cream vehicle.

mostly outdated info. And, in fact, the recommended vehicle for CB on ***** is the CL, which for sure is not oily, and mostly alcoholic.
No idea what "safety switch" means; the CB will turn into 21-alpha-Propecia and then all the way down to cortexolone when it traverses the skin, and even more when hitting the bloodstream.

From my NMR tests, CB in pure alcohol (eth 95%) for 1 month starts degrading into 21-a-p. So, very fragile.

Eth is one of the best vehicles for a lipophilic molecule like the CB. On the contrary, it could be useful to add something to "slow down" the absorption, and PG is good for that.
Eth+PG is old but gold.

Nevertheless, I'd be glad to learn which vehicle Cosmo used during PoC #2.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys planning to take breaks (three weeks on / one off) in order to prevent upregulation?

Some guys state ru looses efficiency after two to four years. I couldn't find a comprehensive thread on upregulation. Except some german forum members take breaks with ru. As cb works the same way, could this become a problem?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
So it was ******** advertising. :D
Are you guys planning to take breaks (three weeks on / one off) in order to prevent upregulation? Some guys state ru looses efficiency after 2-4 years. I couldn't find a comprehensive thread on upregulation, except the German forum members take breaks with ru.

...or is it the male pattern baldness progressing after 2-4 years?
upregulation of ARs on AA is a urban myth, never proven (unlike the upregulation with finasteride).
And up/downregulation happens in a matter of weeks, if it happens. Not years.

And there is a number of theoretical reasons why it should not occur:
- with finasteride you're reducing a hormone (DHT) and the cells are trying to catch the little left with more ARs
- with AAs you're binding the ARs anyway
- ...sure, resulting in a wrong signal for the cell (i.e. a signal who doesn't tell the cell to "die" and let the male pattern baldness progress -- sorry for the simplification)
- so does it mean that the cell will try to compensate this "wrong" signal with more ARs, looking for the "right" balding signal?
- I remember a discussion by the huge Bryan on this, and his answer was "no". The cells are not seeking for a balding signal, since balding is still an early thing in human evolution. If you try to bind "sexual" ARs with AAs, then yes, maybe you might have some upregulation, since those cells have been programmed for hundred thousands years to seek those sexual development signals. And upregulation of those ARs would be good to avoid sides :)

But even all of this is just speculation. Until it's proven, then no, AR upregulation on AAs is just a myth.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Ethanol/PG is one of the worst vehicles for CB. It interferes with the "safety switch" of CB metabolizing into harmless Cortexolone. It's also not very good at reaching the follicle. Keep in mind ethanol pg is the lazy man's vehicle for everything. Jack of all trades, master of none. We have https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/4qakwb/im_starting_a_tressless_group_buy_for_cb0301/a discussion thread about an alternative mostly oil based vehicle at ****** at the moment. Nobody tried it yet but the theory checks out. Work in progress. Others have bought ionto machines to replicate the Cosmo study application method. But most just use our custom cream that we developed. In fact the pictures that OP posted (stolen from our forum, posted without permission) are all of users with our custom cream vehicle.

Swiss said he had no scientific proof and that he only had anecdotal evidence from people. Also swiss is part of a certain website that sells a a custom cream for such stuff so it's easy to claim that there is a bias.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy on that tressles page though;

It works by topically antagonising androgen receptors in the scalp, similar to how RU-58841 does. While finasteride reduces scalp DHT by 32% CB blocks 100% of androgens at the receptors it is bound to, making it extremely potent. This includes testosterone, which finasteride and dutasteride do not reduce, and which some believe to be the reason certain men continue to lose even on dutasteride. It also an anti-inflammatory effect which should be helpful for hair loss as well.

Since it works through a completely different approach than finasteride and dutasteride, they can be stacked on top of each other for even more effect.

So wait.. CB blocks 100% of androgens? Completely not true in the first place.

And then he finishes out by saying that you can stack CB-03-01 with finasteride or dutasteride but why would one need to stack it with finasteride and dutasteride then if CB-03-01 blocks 100% of androgens anyway?

o_O.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
mostly outdated info. And, in fact, the recommended vehicle for CB on ***** is the CL, which for sure is not oily, and mostly alcoholic.
No idea what "safety switch" means; the CB will turn into 21-alpha-Propecia and then all the way down to cortexolone when it traverses the skin, and even more when hitting the bloodstream.

From my NMR tests, CB in pure alcohol (eth 95%) for 1 month starts degrading into 21-a-p. So, very fragile.

Eth is one of the best vehicles for a lipophilic molecule like the CB. On the contrary, it could be useful to add something to "slow down" the absorption, and PG is good for that.
Eth+PG is old but gold.

Hilbert, whats your ratio of ethanol/PG for CB? I'm doing 70%/30% but not sure I'm hitting the follicles because it evaporates quickly.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

Eth+PG is old but gold.

Not aware what Cosmo used during PoC #2 for Breezula (5% CB-03-01).

However it might be they used this for Winlevi (1% CB-03-01).

Prepare a fluid cream containing 2 % cetylic alcohol, 16% glyceryl monostearate, 10% vaseline oil, 13 % propylene glycol, 10% polyethylenglycol with low polymerization 1.5% polysorbate 80 and 47.5 % purified water. Add 1 g of cortexolone 17α-propionate of crystalline form III to 100 g of this cream and subject the mixture to homogenisation by means of a turbine agitator until you obtain homogeneity.

Half of it is purified water.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Hilbert, whats your ratio of ethanol/Peth.or CB? I'm doing 70%/30% but not sure I'm hitting the follicles because it evaporates quickly.

4% pg and 3% transcutol, the rest is eth 95.
or 10% bg and 5% transcutol, and the rest eth.
still guessing.
i don't like oily stuff, and i have no residual cb on my scalp. so eth dries quickly, but it seems the cb goes in.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hilbert, whats your ratio of ethanol/PG for CB? I'm doing 70%/30% but not sure I'm hitting the follicles because it evaporates quickly.
4% pg and 3% transcutol, the rest is eth 95.
or 10% bg and 5% transcutol, and the rest eth.
still guessing.
i don't like oily stuff, and i have no residual cb on my scalp. so eth dries quickly, but it seems the cb goes in.

Hi Guys, I just received PG, ETHANOL and CB. I want to start with 20mg tonight. However, i have no idea what vehicle to use.
Bases on these vehicle is see hilbert using around 10% PG and 90%eth, kwamnshawn uses 30%PG and 70%ETH and @monoid is using 50%PG and 50%Ethanol.

What do you guys suggest me to start with? I have no clue....

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well ive been on CB for about 4 days now and am getting some slight ball ache. Gonna ride it out for the time being. Not surprised even with the claim of no antiandrogen sides. Ru had me withering on the couch in pain from ball ache