Do you want to have kids?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in this thread youll sit and tout about how being bald has no effect on your life and is no hindrance to you but in another thread you explain how afwul it is and how your family feels your pain and refrains from pointing out your baldness to you..... interesting. Are you two people sharing one account?

Im not going to back down because its my opinion. I dont also expect to "get anywhere" because you have your opinion, even though it appears to change per thread you are in (waffling?) And if Im writing "anything to make the last" post then why is it you keep responding. To me this is just fun, you seem to be the one who is trying to accomplish something.

I already got your point, yes it sucks to be born with a crazy *** deformity or disease which Ill agree with, but that like saying "you could be born in a 3rd world country" or any number of other scenarios. You could be born without feet. Things could always be worse. You think you are the first person to EVER bring up that point on this forum?

But if you want to keep repeating nonsense and endless possibilities you "could be born with" go for it.

and you being so bothered by me rebutting your points just makes you sound like a spoiled little brat who doesnt like being wrong. Or maybe you think youre smarter than you are. Im not sure.

edit:
What the hell do you even mean by "get anywhere". Where do you think is is going? Do you think you are going to change my POV? Thats pretty arrogant if you ask me.

It's like ****ing bashing my head off a wall and expecting a different result each time. Please point out where I said that baldness is of no issue to me whatsoever, that I'm completely comfortable with it, because you are so full of **** and I guarantee you'll just ignore this part of my post.

In your mind me being deeply worried about something = my dad should never have had me, I shouldn't be alive. I've said to you before directly, that I will come on here and vent about balding, and no doubt we all need to, but you overstepped the mark.

I'm actually realising that I'm not trying to change your POV at all, because seeing as you've only said it once, you've failed to clarify it, you clearly already can't stand by what you originally said. Instead you keep reverting to other topics such as whether vegetables should be kept alive or whatever else you want to ****ing talk about, besides the initial point.

-Which again, because you keep forgetting, is: it's completely unreasonable to be mad at your father for having you because you turned out bald. That is absolutely moronic, and you just love using it to compound everyone's receding misery on here, I don't think you actually believe it, so there's nothing further to discuss.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would like to have a wife and kids. I often fantasize about being a father, and how I would raise my kids. But I don't think I will ever be a father. I'm 23 now and no girl has ever shown interest in me. I am a kissless virgin. And with my hairloss, I don't think things will ever change.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Actually, I have kids.

...And in spite of all the parenting challenges you may face raising them well, they will forever remain more precious than hair life itself. :)