Do you think there is any coming back from this?

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Not racist. It has the A on the end, retard. Go Fuk ur mother

you’re absolute trash mate. The OP thought it was racist so your “joke” fell flat. This place should be a refuge, a place where we can provide support for others, many of whom are already going through emotional destress, discrimination and alienation. To further alienate them based on their colour, sexual orientation or anything else is just fucked.

I am impressed at your commitment to downvoting all of my posts however. I feel privileged that you’ve devoted such a large chunk of your no doubt fulfilled and happy existence to such a valuable endeavour.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you’re absolute trash mate. The OP thought it was racist so your “joke” fell flat. This place should be a refuge, a place where we can provide support for others, many of whom are already going through emotional destress, discrimination and alienation. To further alienate them based on their colour, sexual orientation or anything else is just fucked.

I am impressed at your commitment to downvoting all of my posts however. I feel privileged that you’ve devoted such a large chunk of your no doubt fulfilled and happy existence to such a valuable endeavour.

I sort of agree with your message but don’t lump trannies and faggots in this protected group.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just because someone thinks something is racist doesn’t make it racist. Lol I’m not reading the rest of your incel paragraphs.

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took you guy's advice and got a haircut. It looks so brutal. I used to have beautiful waves in my hair, but now it's all thinning. I might just rope tbh

WIN_20220711_17_49_54_Pro.jpg

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took you guy's advice and got a haircut. It looks so brutal. I used to have beautiful waves in my hair, but now it's all thinning. I might just rope tbh

View attachment 182408
Bad idea to rope it. It is all in your perspective. Check out @welshman123 and his thread. He was in worse shape than you and has had a nice recovery. You clearly still have a hairline in there. You have a decent amount of follicles that are still alive, they are just miniaturized. That’s much better than having slick areas. You need to stick to finasteride for a solid 6 months along with diligently applying minoxidil twice daily (perhaps even low dose oral too) with micro needling. If you stick to this regimen consistently you might be a fullhead again.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the meantime you can also strategically cut the more dense areas down very low and keep the lower density areas at their current length so there isn’t much of a gradient.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 182408
I don’t know what you are complaining about.

In such a short time you’ve hair shadow in the temples when it appeared bald not long ago, you clearly seem to be a hyper responder to finasteride/min.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 182408
Just Buzz it evenly u dumb ********. Im gonna do it soon enough. We all get old man just Accept it and move on and focus on other things in life. Accept your shitty genes man. You werent suposed to have hair all your life. Accept this fact.

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just Buzz it evenly u dumb ********. Im gonna do it soon enough. We all get old man just Accept it and move on and focus on other things in life. Accept your shitty genes man. You werent suposed to have hair all your life. Accept this fact.
The next level down is a 1 or 3mm. If I get that low, then I will look bald...

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just a random site that Sells research chemicals. Btw why you use so much stuff? U already recently started with finasteride minoxidill and RU.

Neurosis?

What’s funny is he let his hairloss get this bad now he won’t even wait for min and finasteride to start their magic

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just a random site that Sells research chemicals. Btw why you use so much stuff? U already recently started with finasteride minoxidill and RU.
What do you mean why do i use so much stuff bro? Can't you see my head!?!? My hair is vanishing. I'm on Finasteride, nizoral, minoxidil, RU, Biotin, castor oil. Also got Dutasteride enroute. I will pretty much use anything at this point

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean why do i use so much stuff bro? Can't you see my head!?!? My hair is vanishing. I'm on Finasteride, nizoral, minoxidil, RU, Biotin, castor oil. Also got Dutasteride enroute. I will pretty much use anything at this point
Ur stupid to be on so many treatments. Because you wont know what works and what doesnt work, then if it works you are stuck using all those treatments for life and spending alot of money. If you can maintain on finasteride and minoxidill maybe Ru alone then you can easily fix your front with a transplant. Also why Arent you on oral minoxidill? Its a powerful hair regrowth treatment more powerful than topical.