Do you think there is any coming back from this?

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur stupid to be on so many treatments. Because you wont know what works and what doesnt work, then if it works you are stuck using all those treatments for life and spending alot of money. If you can maintain on finasteride and minoxidill maybe Ru alone then you can easily fix your front with a transplant. Also why Arent you on oral minoxidill? Its a powerful hair regrowth treatment more powerful than topical.
I've heard it can give some heart issues. I am already getting weird feelings in my heart, from what I presume to be from RU. So I am not sure if I wanna risk oral minoxdil too

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard it can give some heart issues. I am already getting weird feelings in my heart, from what I presume to be from RU. So I am not sure if I wanna risk oral minoxdil too
No low dosage 2 to 5mg is Side effect free from My experience. I had heart issues on 10 to 20mg. And yes I did get chest pressure from RU while it nuked My hair.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe that's the finasteride turning your nipples in titties. my wigga
I was only on ru 7 years ago and its total garbage. You said yourself your heart feels weird on it duhhhh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-14-20-45-30-595_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-14-20-45-30-595_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 55

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was only on ru 7 years ago and its total garbage. You said yourself your heart feels weird on it duhhhh.
I never had chest tightness from it. I think

It's hard to explain the feeling, but I guess, you see that feeling you get in your chest at the top of a rollercoaster and you are about to come racing down, that's it how my chest feels at times whilst on RU

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re a funny guy

You don’t want to use minoxidil but are trying experimental drugs like pyrilutimjde, RU