Do you think there is any coming back from this?

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
3928101.jpg

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 weeks. Think the left side is growing well, but the little bit on the right side is not growing well
2 weeks.jpg

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah for real, he’s got that incel cut
Big 3 worth a shot. Micro needling too

A nice haircut too would help
Yeah, that's the plan. I usually get my haircut at 1.5, which is 4.8mm.

But if I got this haircut now, it would mean that I would have a slight thinning patch on the left side of my head and a much more obvious thinning part on the right side.

I am hoping that because I usually get lower haircuts (1.5/4.8mm) that finasteride, minoxidil, RU can grow my hair to that level in 3 months to prevent it from being uneven when I get my haircut

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re black. You can just rock the clean shaved Jordan look until you have a few months on treatments to grow it out

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re black. You can just rock the clean shaved Jordan look until you have a few months on treatments to grow it out
I am not doing much these days anyway.

I'm literally camping in my house until I get my hairline back. I lay on my couch eating Doritos and watching TV and constantly look in the mirror to see if my hairline is back yet

Depressing times

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not doing much these days anyway.

I'm literally camping in my house until I get my hairline back. I lay on my couch eating Doritos and watching TV and constantly look in the mirror to see if my hairline is back yet

Depressing times
Have you ever tried shaving it? Lots of black dudes look good with it. Aside from that, you should work out. Even if you order a bench and some dumbbells or something so you don’t have to go to the gym. You can always improve yourself in other areas too.