Do you think there is any coming back from this?

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever tried shaving it? Lots of black dudes look good with it. Aside from that, you should work out. Even if you order a bench and some dumbbells or something so you don’t have to go to the gym. You can always improve yourself in other areas too.
I don't have the head shape floyd mayweather has. I've got like a square Homer Simpson type head shape. Pretty sure it won't look good

Sex used to keep me active and in shape, but I can't even compete in clubs anymore with my hair like this

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the head shape floyd mayweather has. I've got like a square Homer Simpson type head shape. Pretty sure it won't look good

Sex used to keep me active and in shape, but I can't even compete in clubs anymore with my hair like this
You need to get in shape for YOU. Not for the validation of others or even for sex. Also other hobbies that are useful and you can build into something in the future

Dakuwaqa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not doing much these days anyway.

I'm literally camping in my house until I get my hairline back. I lay on my couch eating Doritos and watching TV and constantly look in the mirror to see if my hairline is back yet

Depressing times
Seriously this is no way to live

Please do these things

1. Cut your hair short
2. By some nice hats. Nothing wrong being a hat wearer when you’ve thinned up top.
3. Stop eating crap, hit the gym and get fit

6 months time you’ll feel a million times better about yourself.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2. By some nice hats. Nothing wrong being a hat wearer when you’ve thinned up top.
3. Stop eating crap, hit the gym and get fit

Hats are good, this forum makes a joke about them but hats are best way to hide baldness

NOO don’t gym. It accelerates hairloss. I am maintaining and regrowing quite nicely on less dose finasteride EOD but when I start gymming, my hair starts looking lacklustre. Clearly showing finasteride is struggling to suppress that extra boost of testosterone > DHT and I’d probably require full dose finasteride everyday then ( no thanks )

Bald men shouldn’t gym!! Just cut your food intake and get lean. Girls care more about hair and leanness than being mascular bald.

Dakuwaqa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hats are good, this forum makes a joke about them but hats are best way to hide baldness

NOO don’t gym. It accelerates hairloss. I am maintaining and regrowing quite nicely on less dose finasteride EOD but when I start gymming, my hair starts looking lacklustre. Clearly showing finasteride is struggling to suppress that extra boost of testosterone > DHT and I’d probably require full dose finasteride everyday then ( no thanks )

Bald men shouldn’t gym!! Just cut your food intake and get lean. Girls care more about hair and leanness than being mascular bald.
Maybe if your looking to become a bodybuilder.

Running on the treadmill and lifting a some weights isn’t going to do anything for hair loss

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

What dose are you on?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What have you noticed so far? Same hair gains as 1mg but no sides?

I haven’t used 1mg at all, most I have had is like 0.7 or 0.8mg when I cut 1mg pill unevenly and it was after taking a huge one month break last year due to covid.

Seems pointless to me to use bigger dosage. I was a nw6 and I think I have definitely improved to nw5(ish), my hairline has become stronger with more terminal hairs and mid scalp the thinned out hairs look terminal as well. My hairloss started severe at crown then towards mid scalp and hairline, hairline was intact even before finasteride just not as strong.

I started finasteride to not go nw7 shiny bald, was afraid that was gonna happen now I use it so toppik can work. Was really surprised to see regrowth lol, always heard finasteride just maintains, well in my case it regrew. Perhaps I can get more regrowth with higher dose but the most it can do is make me a nw4 at best and I’d still need fibers and hair transplant so yeah seems pointless.

As for sides, it’s weird. Before this forum, I used to get horny from finasteride and not even notice any sides. Now sometimes I feel horny, sometimes i feel nothing. I am sure I can dose 1mg fine.

My only regret is not starting earlier, it seems I could’ve maintained my full head with a dose as low as 0.2mg once or twice a week. But I was scared chickenshit of finasteride.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t used 1mg at all, most I have had is like 0.7 or 0.8mg when I cut 1mg pill unevenly and it was after taking a huge one month break last year due to covid.

Seems pointless to me to use bigger dosage. I was a nw6 and I think I have definitely improved to nw5(ish), my hairline has become stronger with more terminal hairs and mid scalp the thinned out hairs look terminal as well. My hairloss started severe at crown then towards mid scalp and hairline, hairline was intact even before finasteride just not as strong.

I started finasteride to not go nw7 shiny bald, was afraid that was gonna happen now I use it so toppik can work. Was really surprised to see regrowth lol, always heard finasteride just maintains, well in my case it regrew. Perhaps I can get more regrowth with higher dose but the most it can do is make me a nw4 at best and I’d still need fibers and hair transplant so yeah seems pointless.

As for sides, it’s weird. Before this forum, I used to get horny from finasteride and not even notice any sides. Now sometimes I feel horny, sometimes i feel nothing. I am sure I can dose 1mg fine.

My only regret is not starting earlier, it seems I could’ve maintained my full head with a dose as low as 0.2mg once or twice a week. But I was scared chickenshit of finasteride.
Are you planning on getting a transplant?

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Its your nigga dad.

Only with shemale drugs, mah nigga.

what the f*** is this? Totally unacceptable. What is it with this place and slurs, be it racial, homophobic or whatever?

ps - OP you should work out if you wanna. It won’t affect your hairloss to any meaningful degree either way. But you will surely feel better if you’re fit and healthy. Don’t let a myth hold you back from being your best self.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** is this? Totally unacceptable. What is it with this place and slurs, be it racial, homophobic or whatever?

ps - OP you should work out if you wanna. It won’t affect your hairloss to any meaningful degree either way. But you will surely feel better if you’re fit and healthy. Don’t let a myth hold you back from being your best self.
Not racist. It has the A on the end, retard. Go Fuk ur mother

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely man!. Saving up for B1singa/Zarev type surgeons, transplant all my scalp, beard and chest hair. Hopefully not require finasteride use again.

Living bald is like living life on hard difficulty lmao
Why do aggressive Balders respond better on drugs than slow Balders. Its fucked up.