Do you think that great men in history were....

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Also, what you and @Feelsbadman can't seem to understand, it's pointless thinking about competition, there is always going to be someone better than you. Someone richer, more good looking, more successful.

It's relative.

You just need to find a woman who accepts you for who you are.
You just need to find a sport that you can play at a professional level where you can be a top competitor. That's how your last sentence reads. Not everybody can be a Lionel Messi. Not everybody can do what you and the described guys do. The common factor is going to be hair.

His mindset is not so different from yours when you went from loser in 20s to the winner you are today. Is it?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just need to find a sport that you can play at a professional level where you can be a top competitor. That's how your last sentence reads. Not everybody can be a Lionel Messi. Not everybody can do what you and the described guys do. The common factor is going to be hair.

His mindset is not so different from yours when you went from loser in 20s to the winner you are today. Is it?

Have you ever thought for a minute, that I’m competing with other men with hair too?

Do you think that I’m the only guy with hair they match with?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true my ugly deformed retarded friend just had to change his "mindset" now he is banging 9/10s and has a 10/10 gf

thanks @Oknow a very smart man you are!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Have you ever thought for a minute, that I’m competing with other men with hair too?

Do you think that I’m the only guy with hair they match with?
NW2 in mid 30s is top 30 percent at least. So, ranking wise, it's even better than NW1 at age 25. That's my explanation for why your results in 30s are stronger than in 20s. You moved up in the hair loss ranking.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 in mid 30s is top 30 percent at least. So, ranking wise, it's even better than NW1 at age 25. That's my explanation for why your results in 30s are stronger than in 20s. You moved up in the hair loss ranking.

ok but I’m also competing with other NW2s in my 30s too. 30% is a significant number.

Why did they choose to match and go out with me, where I’ve fucked a few. By your logic they can find another NW2, who has more money, the right race (white), but chose me.

Also I’m ethnic and not white, a disadvantage

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score