Do you think that great men in history were....

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Busy obsessing over their hairloss or trying to build a legacy

C456781C-8FA6-4F9E-B116-93F9B1B705D9.jpeg

0481BC99-BAAA-433F-B822-30D75746FB24.jpeg

2C55BC97-49DE-4D9A-9FAE-E8E1F14AADB0.jpeg
9D561188-CCCA-4860-AB75-EC0F2F6CDACC.jpeg
CED9D1A2-5A90-4A07-86DA-4DBD85928F1B.jpeg

If these men obsessed over their hairloss like @doubleindemnity and @Feelsbadman , would they have still been as powerful and successful as they were or would they be using phrases such as ‘cope’?

CC @DoctorHouse

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fun fact: Russian leaders always alternate between guys who have and don't have hair.

Lenin - bald. Stalin - hair. Khrushchev - bald. Brezhnev - hair. Andropov - bald. Chernenko - hair. Gorbachev - bald. Yeltsin - hair. Putin - bald. Medvedev - hair. Putin - bald.

Interesting
Why is that?
I always wondered why @Feelsbadman doesn't move to a bald friendly country, E European men are bald on average, women are used to it

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
"waste of potential"

you're sounding like a commie, dude ; )

Just highlighting he would never have been historically relevant and left a legacy in the way he did if born now

For all we know, @Feelsbadman could have that potential and be able to do something amazing in his life worth remembering, if he wasnt such a beta c***

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Lenin was born now, he would be on hairlosstalk obsessing over his hairloss, being influenced by some of the losers on here.

What a waste of potential.
As a bald guy, you can not become a leader of a country. It does not matter what your politics are, all that matters is the hair on your head. So as a bald guy I have given up on life and am gonna play video games and not do anything to solve the problem.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just highlighting he would never have been historically relevant and left a legacy in the way he did if born now

For all we know, @Feelsbadman could have that potential and be able to do something amazing in his life worth remembering, if he wasnt such a beta c***
** ugly c***

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Busy obsessing over their hairloss or trying to build a legacy

View attachment 172404

View attachment 172405
View attachment 172406View attachment 172407View attachment 172408

If these men obsessed over their hairloss like @doubleindemnity and @Feelsbadman , would they have still been as powerful and successful as they were or would they be using phrases such as ‘cope’?

CC @DoctorHouse
These days are over. A bald guy has to spend 1.5 times the amount of time to compensate for their hair loss compared with a guy with hair. If you train 4 hours per week, a bald guy has to do 6. If you groom yourself 30 minutes per week, a bald guy has to do 45 minutes per week. And in cold approach you can bet that a bald guy has to do up to 5 times the number of approaches as a guy with hair. All of that costs time. We move on with our lives. You are the one making the most of your life with hair, going on 5 + dates per month instead of doing these 'higher' or 'better' activities that you're talking about. @Feelsbadman and I probably put in more hours at work, spend more time reading books and less time on our cell phones than you, for example. Only in the past 10 years have bald guys been handicapped so much.

Edit: Would you say the same things about Donald Trump and Joe Biden who treated their hair loss?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mao, Lenin, Churchill....

Great men...citing Winston Churchill above all as someone with Indian ancestry. Your historical illiteracy dishes out the cringe again. Rough.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
These days are over. A bald guy has to spend 1.5 times the amount of time to compensate for their hair loss compared with a guy with hair. If you train 4 hours per week, a bald guy has to do 6. If you groom yourself 30 minutes per week, a bald guy has to do 45 minutes per week. And in cold approach you can bet that a bald guy has to do up to 5 times the number of approaches as a guy with hair. All of that costs time. We move on with our lives. You are the one making the most of your life with hair, going on 5 + dates per month instead of doing these 'higher' or 'better' activities that you're talking about. @Feelsbadman and I probably put in more hours at work, spend more time reading books and less time on our cell phones than you, for example. Only in the past 10 years have bald guys been handicapped so much.

Edit: Would you say the same things about Donald Trump and Joe Biden who treated their hair loss?

lol
Don’t compare me to @Feelsbadman , I think you underestimate that besides my hair I am quite successful in my own right.

I’m working for a top tech company in a Senior role, @Feelsbadman from what I’ve read is at the start of his career