Do you think that great men in history were....

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look who it is, the Nazi
You seem to be a great judge of character as well. So much so that you picked a guy who said stuff like this as a role model:
churchill.JPG

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mao, Lenin, Churchill....

Great men...citing Winston Churchill above all as someone with Indian ancestry. Your historical illiteracy dishes out the cringe again. Rough.

I don’t agree with the bengal famine, but he and the rest of the allies saved us from the Germans

thank f*** for that - imagine having you as a neighbour

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t agree with the bengal famine, but he and the rest of the allies saved us from the Germans
Gandhi was a Hitler fan. And there was literally an Indian SS unit. looooooool

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
lol
Don’t compare me to @Feelsbadman , I think you underestimate that besides my hair I am quite successful in my own right.

I’m working for a top tech company in a Senior role, @Feelsbadman from what I’ve read is at the start of his career

Nobody working ie not an owner is considered successful anymore unless they are super top earners. Like I said, there are enough guys earning 0.5-1 million per year in the 30-40 age range.
You're superior to myself and @Feelsbadman because of your hair. No other reason.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody working ie not an owner is considered successful anymore unless they are super top earners. Like I said, there are enough guys earning 0.5-1 million per year in the 30-40 age range.
You're superior to myself and @Feelsbadman because of your hair. No other reason.

I agree, but working for top companies to begin with is not easy to do, and highly competitive.

Do you think prestigious companies like Google will hire any tom, dick and harry?

They may not pay millions (unless you are an Exec) but what you do get is status and prestige, and rightly so.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also not a lot of people are earning 0.5-1 mill, top 5%. Senior execs, investment bankers.

Think the national average in London is 30-40k, where nationally it is 30k

I am on more than that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I agree, but working for top companies to begin with is not easy to do, and highly competitive.

Do you think prestigious companies like Google will hire any tom, dick and harry?

They may not pay millions (unless you are an Exec) but what you do get is status and prestige, and rightly so.

I know Toms, Dicks and Harrys who do work for such companies. They do not even consider themselves hardworking. Same for many companies. I don't believe that there is much status and prestige there. You know as well as I do that people working there literally struggle to purchase a car in the modern day. The status and prestige should at least be worth a car right...!? I don't think that employment provides more than pay and stimulation and the rest of it. But it doesn't provide status or prestige in my opinion. Your status and prestige above ours comes from your hair.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Also not a lot of people are earning 0.5-1 mill, top 5%. Senior execs, investment bankers.

Think the national average in London is 30-40k, where nationally it is 30k

I am on more than that.

We shouldn't start discussing numbers. The lowest form of human is the one who values himself or herself based on their pay, wouldn't you agree? You are 30-40 and the guys competing with you in the dating market are 30-40. I posit that a huge swathe of them are these massive earners that I described. That would support my theory that you do well thanks to your hair, and not thanks to all the other stuff. I respect that you're successful, well-spoken, healthy etc. but I don't think that it makes much of a difference.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Toms, Dicks and Harrys who do work for such companies. They do not even consider themselves hardworking. Same for many companies. I don't believe that there is much status and prestige there. You know as well as I do that people working there literally struggle to purchase a car in the modern day. The status and prestige should at least be worth a car right...!? I don't think that employment provides more than pay and stimulation and the rest of it. But it doesn't provide status or prestige in my opinion. Your status and prestige above ours comes from your hair.

They probably have decent experience behind them, a good degree, and it depends on the role too.
If you go in as a Janitor, it is easy to break in, but a white collared role, that is Senior is not easy.

I generally agree that salaries are not in line with inflation, that is problem across many sectors.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
We shouldn't start discussing numbers. The lowest form of human is the one who values himself or herself based on their pay, wouldn't you agree? You are 30-40 and the guys competing with you in the dating market are 30-40. I posit that a huge swathe of them are these massive earners that I described. That would support my theory that you do well thanks to your hair, and not thanks to all the other stuff. I respect that you're successful, well-spoken, healthy etc. but I don't think that it makes much of a difference.

I do well, because I have the right attitude.
Hair does not automatically mean you will get a woman, even if it helps setting up dates, given I am probably in competition with them too..

Going by your logic, I could easily be hard on myself because I am not earning millions like these guys are, and then not try.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, I know you are talking a lot of rubbish, maybe in banking, but in tech, A LOT of my peers, where quite a few are older are not earning 100,000s

The only people earning that much are VPs, and there are not that many.

I have friends in other sectors are earning less, along with their peers

Banking/finance pays well, but thinking that on average that is how much people are earning is silly.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I do well, because I have the right attitude.
Hair does not automatically mean you will get a woman, even if it helps setting up dates, given I am probably in competition with them too..

Going by your logic, I could easily be hard on myself because I am not earning millions like these guys are, and then not try.

That is not my logic at all. @Feelsbadman and I are hard on ourselves but we do try. After trying we come on here and complain. But we always try. We only say that it's best to try after having tried and failed, not beforehand. My logic in your situation would be. "I'm not earning as much as these guys but my earnings don't matter, only my hair does. I'm NW2 so I statistically measure up well so there is all the reason to try." That is an extreme version of my logic.

The right attitude comes from the results which comes from the hair. In that order.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Also, I know you are talking a lot of rubbish, maybe in banking, but in tech, A LOT of my peers, where quite a few are older are not earning 100,000s

The only people earning that much are VPs, and there are not that many.

I have friends in other sectors are earning less, along with their peers

Banking/finance pays well, but thinking that on average that is how much people are earning is silly.
I'm not talking about average but about the guys that you'd realistically be competing with. Guys who are still single aged 30-40 and are considered attractive enough to not be dismissed at first chance.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not my logic at all. @Feelsbadman and I are hard on ourselves but we do try. After trying we come on here and complain. But we always try. We only say that it's best to try after having tried and failed, not beforehand. My logic in your situation would be. "I'm not earning as much as these guys but my earnings don't matter, only my hair does. I'm NW2 so I statistically measure up well so there is all the reason to try." That is an extreme version of my logic.

The right attitude comes from the results which comes from the hair. In that order.
Yea apparently i don't try and i'm a beta or something despite working out daily, skin routine, height routine, swiping 100+ times trying to talk to women at work in real life online etc.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about average but about the guys that you'd realistically be competing with. Guys who are still single aged 30-40 and are considered attractive enough to not be dismissed at first chance.

Massive generalisation.

I have single friends that age range, and they are not on 6 figures. Quite a few are on less money than me.

Quite a few are successful with women too.

One guy I know, earning 40 odd k, 2 girls on the go currently from Tinder. He is 35. Living at home.

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea apparently i don't try and i'm a beta or something despite working out daily, skin routine, height routine, swiping 100+ times trying to talk to women at work in real life online etc.

What the f*** is a height routine

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, what you and @Feelsbadman can't seem to understand, it's pointless thinking about competition, there is always going to be someone better than you. Someone richer, more good looking, more successful.

It's relative.

You just need to find a woman who accepts you for who you are.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

MINDSET