Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
wolfpack said you should not be replying to me. He suggested that we both ignore each other and do not respond to each others messages.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wolfpack said you should not be replying to me. He suggested that we both ignore each other and do not respond to each others messages.
Lmfao. Go tell dad.

He asked me to not use vulgar/explicit language towards you because you were deeply hurt. You already know that I know you’re an idiot, nothing new. And I have not used any vulgarity, simply sharing my opinions.

If everyone to you is an idiot, you’re just the idiot.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 3 people are idiots on this site. I dont call everyone idiots, johnsmith for example isnt one even though there was a big quarrel.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
please dont reply to me. If i see one of your dumb messages i simply look past them but you literally reply to most of my messages. Even when i aint talking to you.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao. Go tell dad.

He asked me to not use vulgar/explicit language towards you because you were deeply hurt. You already know that I know you’re an idiot, nothing new. And I have not used any vulgarity, simply sharing my opinions.

If everyone to you is an idiot, you’re just the idiot.
I’m not sure why you’re so insistent on exposing people’s flaws? You do realize it’s similar to the sheep that salivate over magazines getting one bad angle on a celebrity right?

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called mesotherapies. Which is the most effective treatment against hair loss.

And Bieber can get the best of the best ones.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called mesotherapies. Which is the most effective treatment against hair loss.

And Bieber can get the best of the best ones.
Isn’t that just injecting dutasteride into the scalp? If you’re pretty good with insulin needles you can probably do the same

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@kungfukenny @Señor AIDidaS btw i apologise for being hostile. Ive been quite mean to a lot of people on this site over the last few days, i apologize lol. I shouldnt have insulted you two and shouldve gotten my point across without being hostile. Ive had a bad tooth ache at the back of my mouth for the past two days and it makes me get angry over the smallest things.

Last edited:

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@kungfukenny @Señor AIDidaS btw i apologise for being hostile. Ive been quite mean to a lot of people on this site over the last few days, i apologize lol. I shouldnt have insulted you two and shouldve gotten my point across without being hostile. Ive had a bad tooth ache at the back of my mouth for the past two days and it makes me get angry over the smallest things.
You’re fine bro, don’t worry about it.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so youre not bothered? I've apologised to everyone ive treated unfairly now, I hope youre still not mad.
No worries dude, you were having a bad day, it happens to everyone. We’re good, it would be silly of me to be angry.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure why you’re so insistent on exposing people’s flaws? You do realize it’s similar to the sheep that salivate over magazines getting one bad angle on a celebrity right?
Not sure what you mean. I simply cannot stand stupidity and/or broscience. I dont have a problem with many on here.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"scalp mesotherapy" for hair loss, literal scam. injecting vitamins and minerals to your scalp won't do anything to your hair loss lmao.

Ok. It's literally worked on millions of men around the world. The most used treatment in any hair clinics in Spain, far mr¡ore than hair transplants. But it doesn't work. Lol.

Hair loss happens to men without money or interest. I f you have enough resources and care about your hair, you won't lose it in 2020. And Justin can get the best of the best of treatments.

I mean: https://www.google.com/search?q=doc...UJzIUKHaZRA4UQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1366&bih=625

These treatments are already a decade old. People talk on these forums like hair clinics don't even exist. Lol.

Justin just went to one. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars on his account. He went from NW3 to NW1 in 4-5 sessions. That's just it. The end.

EDIT: Oh, and of course injecting vitamins and minerals to your scalp won't do anything to your hair loss. Hair loss is halted once you stop the DHT. That's why the cornerstone of any mesotherapy is molecular Dutasteride. The vitamins just work for the quality of the hair itself.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. It's literally worked on millions of men around the world. The most used treatment in any hair clinics in Spain, far mr¡ore than hair transplants. But it doesn't work. Lol.

Hair loss happens to men without money or interest. I f you have enough resources and care about your hair, you won't lose it in 2020. And Justin can get the best of the best of treatments.

I mean: https://www.google.com/search?q=doc...UJzIUKHaZRA4UQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1366&bih=625

These treatments are already a decade old. People talk on these forums like hair clinics don't even exist. Lol.

Justin just went to one. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars on his account. He went from NW3 to NW1 in 4-5 sessions. That's just it. The end.

EDIT: Oh, and of course injecting vitamins and minerals to your scalp won't do anything to your hair loss. Hair loss is halted once you stop the DHT. That's why the cornerstone of any mesotherapy is molecular Dutasteride. The vitamins just work for the quality of the hair itself.
Do they include dutasteride or finasteride too

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone so obsessed with his hairloss, he has all the money and fame he wants. He don’t give a single sh*t about hair and if he was losing it he took some sh*t to stop it that we don’t know about..

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

why not just take duta then? it's gonna go systemic from that treatment anyway