Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, it’s been a long time, surprised this thread is still going. Biebs is hard to pin down.

I remember I dumped Andrew Garfield on you guys last time, I think it’s safe to say Harry Styles actually has better hair than him at this point.
4BF98880-320D-4651-9B7C-BDBF9F924E5F.jpeg

Here’s one to mull over that I see no one else talking about. Might be a bit of a stretch, but see what you guys think. 6ix9ine’s hairline looks kind of fucky to me. Usually you don’t see it because he wears it down over his temples.
9DAAB5FD-7EA7-48C7-A559-D28ABD901695.jpeg

During his court case, he had his hair up in a topknot, an admittedly unflattering hairstyle for most guys, but it almost looked like he had some recession happening.
C76AEB3F-789A-44B9-85E0-5C339C3D875F.jpeg

What do you guys think?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, it’s been a long time, surprised this thread is still going. Biebs is hard to pin down.

I remember I dumped Andrew Garfield on you guys last time, I think it’s safe to say Harry Styles actually has better hair than him at this point.
View attachment 149700
Here’s one to mull over that I see no one else talking about. Might be a bit of a stretch, but see what you guys think. 6ix9ine’s hairline looks kind of fucky to me. Usually you don’t see it because he wears it down over his temples.
View attachment 149701
During his court case, he had his hair up in a topknot, an admittedly unflattering hairstyle for most guys, but it almost looked like he had some recession happening.
View attachment 149702
What do you guys think?
Harry is also like ten years younger than Garfield.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 149700
View attachment 149701
View attachment 149702
What do you guys think?
stop exposing people's hairloss to the public. He obviously doesnt want it to be known since he usually covers his temples. If you were a celebrity and had to result to combovers would you like it if somebody exposed you and put it on the internet? You shouldnt be putting this stuff on a public thread for everyone to see.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop exposing people's hairloss to the public. He obviously doesnt want it to be known since he usually covers his temples. If you were a celebrity and had to result to combovers would you like it if somebody exposed you and put it on the internet? You shouldnt be putting this stuff on a public thread for everyone to see.
I don’t really think he cares what some guy on a hair loss forum has to say.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t really think he cares what some guy on a hair loss forum has to say.
no, you are exposing his insecurities and putting it up on the internet for everyone to see. Nobody wants to lose their hair and nobody wants their hairloss to be put up on the internet. It is extremely dirsrespectful. Even on a thread unrelated to those celebrities you try to make sure to let everyone know that these celebrities are also losing their hair. If they saw your posts it would definetly affect them to some degree because you are putting their insecurities up on the internet for everyone to see. Andrew Garfield clearly looks upset recently and we can guess one of the reasons and your posts and public shaming isnt helping.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
this site is full of idiots. As soon as kit harington was spotted with thinning that could potentially be salvaged, some idiot had to make sure to post it publicly on this site so everyone can see. And youre no better than them. People on this site also try to expose non existent baldness. Somebody made an extremely long and high effort (although very low iq) post exposing eminem's non existent hairloss

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, you are exposing his insecurities and putting it up on the internet for everyone to see. Nobody wants to lose their hair and nobody wants their hairloss to be put up on the internet. It is extremely dirsrespectful. Even on a thread unrelated to those celebrities you try to make sure to let everyone know that these celebrities are also losing their hair. If they saw your posts it would definetly affect them to some degree because you are putting their insecurities up on the internet for everyone to see. Andrew Garfield clearly looks upset recently and we can guess one of the reasons and your posts and public shaming isnt helping.
this site is full of idiots. As soon as kit harington was spotted with thinning that could potentially be salvaged, some idiot had to make sure to post it publicly on this site so everyone can see. And youre no better than them. People on this site also try to expose non existent baldness. Somebody made an extremely long and high effort (although very low iq) post exposing eminem's non existent hairloss
So you having a good day today, or no?

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not an overreaction, what youre doing is very stupid and disrespectful.
Nah, it is. You’re telling me I can’t talk about hair loss on a hair loss forum. I don’t think anything I said was particularly disrespectful to either of the men I talked about, but I guess you see it differently. Oh well.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, it is. You’re telling me I can’t talk about hair loss on a hair loss forum. I don’t think anything I said was particularly disrespectful to either of the men I talked about, but I guess you see it differently. Oh well.
No it is extremely disrespectful to post this, they are obviously upset about their hair loss. Also connor murphy, people were making fun of his hairloss on this site and posting it everywhere while he was going through depression. What you are doing is no different. This thread isnt even related to andrew garfield or that other guy yet you posted them both for everyone to see anyway.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it is extremely disrespectful to post this, they are obviously upset about their hair loss. Also connor murphy, people were making fun of his hairloss on this site and posting it everywhere while he was going through depression. What you are doing is no different. This thread isnt even related to andrew garfield or that other guy yet you posted them both for everyone to see anyway.
So what if they have depression? That means we can’t talk about them? You’re hypersensitive about this, even talking about it seems to equal ridicule in your eyes.

I posted about Andrew in this same thread years ago, so I came back to it because people seemed okay with it the first time. Context and continuity, my friend.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what if they have depression? That means we can’t talk about them? You’re hypersensitive about this, even talking about it seems to equal ridicule in your eyes.

I posted about Andrew in this same thread years ago, so I came back to it because people seemed okay with it the first time. Context and continuity, my friend.
continuity...your first post was almost four years ago, this new post was also very random like your first one. Anyway ive said all i need to say. I see that you didnt edit your posts which means you dont care that much. You literally admitted it and said 'so what' which shows what kind of person you are. I dont communicate with such people so im done. I dont know how to respond to 'so what if theyre depressed', thats clearly an is issue with your head. Goodbye.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
continuity...your first post was almost four years ago, this new post was also very random like your first one. Anyway ive said all i need to say. I see that you didnt edit your posts which means you dont care that much. You literally admitted it and said 'so what' which shows what kind of person you are. I dont communicate with such people so im done. I dont know how to respond to 'so what if theyre depressed', thats clearly an is issue with your head. Goodbye.
Okay dude. I saw someone talking about Joe Biden’s hair transplant in another thread, you should go off to defend him so his feelings don’t get hurt.

To everyone else, sorry for the mess, didn’t want to derail the thread like this.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
His latest hairtyle is clearly a combover attempt to cover his frontal hairloss. It's funny how people were all like "OMG IT'S HIS 2010 HAIR BACK OMG OMG". Little they know...

I don't mock him, It's actually comforting since a celebrity is suffering the same thing as us and also at a young age. If it's bad for us, imagine for a big pop star who NEEDS his looks to work. And a former teen star whose hair was one of his biggest turn ons for the girls. Heck, at least he enjoyed it while he had it. My full head teen years were lame.

Last edited:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you for real? You’re shocked and angry that people are discussing hair loss on a hair loss forum? Loooooool

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you for real? You’re shocked and angry that people are discussing hair loss on a hair loss forum? Loooooool
No this isnt just a discussion for hairloss. You are exposing celebrities (normal people just like you) for losing their hair. Now please dont respond to me, you literally said the same thing as the other guy now piss off.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No this isnt just a discussion for hairloss. You are exposing celebrities (normal people just like you) for losing their hair. Now please dont respond to me, you literally said the same thing as the other guy now piss off.
free speech bro, deal with it u beta.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
free speech bro, deal with it u beta.
'beta' .... lol okay. Alphas dont go calling people betas like you do. You probably hang around incel forums and call everyone betas. You do not know me. Jesus everytime im about to log off the site i get a new idiot responding to me, there is no escape.