Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are ppl so sad that hair loss is being discussed in a hair loss forum lol i don't understand it.
It's not a healthy coping mechanism going hating on random people because they are balding so i said it does absolutely nothing for you. U might not agree with that, but what do u hope to achieve with this thread?

180bysummer

Reaction score
That is not what he is saying
The vast majority of the discussion (lately) is speculation of if Bieber is balding or not. There are varying opinions, hence the length of the thread. There's mentions of male pattern baldness, hair loss treatment and hair transplants. I think ScaredofBalding has seen the amount of posts in this thread, and the difference between Bieber's professional photos & candid photos - and then has automatically associated it with negativity.

180bysummer

Reaction score
It's not a healthy coping mechanism going hating on random people because they are balding so i said it does absolutely nothing for you. U might not agree with that, but what do u hope to achieve with this thread?
I agree with the coping mechanism sentiment, but I also see it the other way. In this thread there's been speculation about hairloss, which is a sensitive topic to some. i.e. Anything been spoken of as a matter of fact is actually negative. Perhaps some people are bothered by the length of this discussion and are projecting their own insecurities about hairloss and assuming that others are celebrating (i.e. this person "starred" at my temple recession when I was in the pool today, what an a-hole!)?

TLDR because this thread is 43 pages WTF GRRRR?!?!?- "is Bieber balding?" is not a negative post IMO

Last edited:

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me guess, you're one of these 200 pound 30% body fat guys who thinks he's strong because he's big. Then if you step foot in a gym you get out lifted by guys half your size. It's not that Bieber is a bug guy, it's how much muscle he put on a small frame in a short period of time while maintaining a low body fat. Some guys can make his transformation natty, but he isn't one of them https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...dependence-steroids-commonly-used-horses.html
Dude that body is achievable in 8 months,not 2 freaking years!Im not even a gym rat,Ive been kickboxing for 12 years.That body is totally achievable in 8 months,Ive seen many teens doing that.The biggest problem is that you think that its special to have that kind of body,thats where I realized who I am talking to.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. I got that type of body in four months, and everybody thought I was on steroids because of it. I never touched steroids, but It's well known that Bieber did.
Well tell me why its well known that he took steroids?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you read the article I linked to? It's all over the place that he uses them. Most white guys can't do that natural without a more time or adding a lot of fat too. You need to have high T along with the ACTN3 gene.
That dude is a multi-milionare.He can have the best coaches and nutritionists in the world,he could have gained even more muscle If he wanted to.But you still dont seem to understand the concept of being a teenager.Race doesnt have to do anything with those results,he was always skinny,high metabolism in combination with hormone rush at that age.You seem to focus too much on the ''science'',without realizing the obvious facts.As I said,nothing special to me because I constantly see teens at my gym doing similar transformations while eating trash foods and having 2 protein shakes a day.

INT

Reaction score
I see absolutely no reason at all why he should be on steroids. Just a combination of hitting puberty, having decent genes and taking the gym somewhat serious could explain that 'extreme' progression. When I was that age it was pretty much impossible for me to keep fat on my body but I had no issues packing on muscle. I did lose muscle quite fast though when I stopped exercising/taking my diet seriously.

INT

Reaction score
Agreed. There are lots of reports of him being in steroids though. Combine the sudden change in his body with the mood swings, outbursts, bad acne when he never had acne as a teen,

Puberty

and the fact that he's always been kinda girly with low t.

You can barely judge someone's T levels without blood tests. He was 'girly' because he had to appeal to a certain audience. There are muscular, hairy, balding guys that like cars and heavy metal that have lower T than you and there are skinny jeans wearing, NW0, gay, lady gaga listening boys that can have higher T than you.

I'm the same as you, put on muscle very easily but drop it just as fast when I stop hitting the weights. It's really depressing when you see all that hard work vanish when you slack off.

Yeah amen to that. It is less of an issue in my late 20's now though

INT

Reaction score
You saying Bieber hit puberty in his twenties? He didn't have acne when he went through puberty. Just ignore all the reports of him abusing steroids.

There are 'steroid reports' (aka gossip) about pretty much every big star that has ever been under 15% body fat with a little muscle so that is no evidence at all. You also mentioned:

Combine the sudden change in his body with the mood swings, outbursts, bad acne when he never had acne as a teen,

Britney Spears had 3 of those 4 things as well. Was she also on steroids? Or is the more likely common denominator here that most people cannot deal with that much fame on a young age.

Am I saying that I am 100% sure Bieber has never used anything? No. But the 'evidence' you provide is definitely not enough to confidently say he has used anabolic steroids.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people use steroids and then never even lift weights not knowing that steroids don't do anything without resistance training. You guys don't know anything about bodybuilding. Most of the people I know who are on steroids are not very big. That's why they use steroids.
lmao bro I think it’s you that doesn’t know anything about bodybuilding. If you think Justin Bieber’s physique is one only attained through steroid use then you’re just retarded.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, because that's totally what I said bro. People really don't have any reading comprehension these days. They just read and hear what they want.
So what are you saying then? Other than trying to be condescending and pretending to be a bodybuilding expert, your posts don’t make much sense. The basis of your argument is that Justin Bieber is on anabolic steroids because he has acne? Looooool

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
One really has to wonder why this forum is filled with incelposts and yet everyone here is a lady's man, has a huge dong, tons of money on the bank, self proclaimmed bodybuilding expert, high IQ, etc...

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you prefer everyone worship your hero, Justin Bieber? If you're referring to me with this I never claimed to be an expert. I did work out a lot before I lost my hair, and I know a thing or two about who is strong and who is not, and who juices and who doesn't. Most guys think if you're big you juice and you're strong, and if you're small you're weak and you don't juice. I know that neither of those assumptions are correct. You can hide a deceptive amount of muscle on a small frame while looking swole without any muscle if you are big boned.
Don't see any evidence that he has used steroids except for suspicions by random gossip newspapers. His transformation is nothing special, not in that timeframe anyways.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and why is that?
it Does look like diffuse thinning, But that means nothing. I see so many people who have slight diffuse thinning but never lose all of it or their hairline. Just like how theres guys who bald in the crown area but no where else, And than guys like me who bald on the temple region of the hairline, but not the crown. And as other people have said, You'll never see justin bieber go bald. He has most definitely already had an FUE Transplant..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200403-142410.png
    Screenshot_20200403-142410.png
    728.5 KB · Views: 1,942