Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Baldingat188

Reaction score
In my opinion it looks like he's going through the worst second puberty a guy could go through.

And I think he's still progressing. finasteride isn't gonna save him.

Damn well if finasteride won't save him I guess there's no way in hell it will save me. I'm more diffused then he is ...

resu

Reaction score
Andrew Garfield's hair looks like trash but still has good density, when I watched Hacksaw Ridge I got major hair envy, never imagined he would join our ranks as a baldite.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beiber’s hair was actually his best physical feature. He has feminine facial features. Bad acne, patchy facial hair, and he’s short. It definitely looks like he’s balding (both receding and diffused thinning).

I would feel bad, but he mocked prince William for being bald in an interview for no reason. So I don’t care at all...plus he’s still rich and famous.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Andrew Garfield's hair looks like trash but still has good density, when I watched Hacksaw Ridge I got major hair envy, never imagined he would join our ranks as a baldite.

Agreed, his hair is nothing out of the ordinary. His slight receding temples is normal for his age. Most Hollywood make eye candy have big receded hairlines.

FreeThinker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beiber’s hair was actually his best physical feature. He has feminine facial features. Bad acne, patchy facial hair, and he’s short. It definitely looks like he’s balding (both receding and diffused thinning).

I would feel bad, but he mocked prince William for being bald in an interview for no reason. So I don’t care at all...plus he’s still rich and famous.

He has a good body though and good proportions so he doesn't look short, he ain't that short actually around 5'8. He will definitely get uglier when he starts to bald more, but even completely bald he would still be above average in the looks department. Of course it would be funny as hell seeing Biebs like a bald chicken

FreeThinker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, his hair is nothing out of the ordinary. His slight receding temples is normal for his age. Most Hollywood make eye candy have big receded hairlines.

If his hairloss is aggressive, he could end up completely bald within 5 years. His father is a norwood 6, Garfield is 34 years old and his temples have vanished within a year. He is a full blown norwood 2 currently, time will tell whether he will start to thin at the crown area soon

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a good body though and good proportions so he doesn't look short, he ain't that short actually around 5'8. He will definitely get uglier when he starts to bald more, but even completely bald he would still be above average in the looks department. Of course it would be funny as hell seeing Biebs like a bald chicken

He’s barely 5’7 which is 3” below the national average for men. He has decent body for his age (most guys in college are in good shape). He’s skinny with wide hips (at least he’s not fat so there’s that). His face was good when he was younger/lower hairline/lower body fat %. As he’s getting older his face is getting fat and the higher hairline is showing a lot of his imperfections on the face. Still good looking guy but he’s aging pretty bad as he goes in his mid/late 20’s.

Not hating on the guy, I actually like his music. He’s living the life!

FreeThinker

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s barely 5’7 which is 3” below the national average for men. He has decent body for his age (most guys in college are in good shape). He’s skinny with wide hips (at least he’s not fat so there’s that). His face was good when he was younger/lower hairline/lower body fat %. As he’s getting older his face is getting fat and the higher hairline is showing a lot of his imperfections on the face. Still good looking guy but he’s aging pretty bad as he goes in his mid/late 20’s.

Not hating on the guy, I actually like his music. He’s living the life!

I don't really like his music. I agree he is in decent shape for his age. As for height he is over 5'7, celebheights list him as 5'7.5. Small difference, but combined with the male average being more 5'9.5 than 5'10 (5'10 is reported not measured height) he is suddenly 2 inches below average, not 3. Short-ish definitely, but normal short range. If he goes bald he will be a 6/10 in attractiveness at best. Without counting the money oc

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If his hairloss is aggressive, he could end up completely bald within 5 years. His father is a norwood 6, Garfield is 34 years old and his temples have vanished within a year. He is a full blown norwood 2 currently, time will tell whether he will start to thin at the crown area soon
I don't really like his music. I agree he is in decent shape for his age. As for height he is over 5'7, celebheights list him as 5'7.5. Small difference, but combined with the male average being more 5'9.5 than 5'10 (5'10 is reported not measured height) he is suddenly 2 inches below average, not 3. Short-ish definitely, but normal short range. If he goes bald he will be a 6/10 in attractiveness at best. Without counting the money oc

I agree, if Bieber does go bald he’d still be 6/10 which is good. He doesn’t have defined jaw line or high cheek bones to make up for balding head.

I saw him in pictures next to mayweather who’s 5’8 (official height and officially measured for boxing) and Bieber was noticeably shorter in all the pics/vids. That’s why I said he’s barely 5’7.

Jiikoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that many dont know that maybe the most important factor for male attractiveness is facial symmetry (and body also, not so important as face). And Justin Bieber has one of the most symmetrical face amongst celebrities.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why d
I think that many dont know that maybe the most important factor for male attractiveness is facial symmetry (and body also, not so important as face). And Justin Bieber has one of the most symmetrical face amongst celebrities.
Why do people want bieber to go bald so bad? I wouldn't wish this upon anyone in their 20s personally. Yeah I get it, he was an arse in his teen years but who isnt ffs. Personally don't have a problem with the guy and certainly don't wish baldness upon him

baldingisthedevilscurse

My Regimen
Reaction score
seeing celebrities destroyed by hairloss makes me depressed... if they can't do anything about it what hope do i have?? fuuuk it's all over for me

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beiber had a Norwood-1 few years back. He was always going to lose that and hairline straighten up a bit with age but hes gone past that now. If he chooses to get a hair transplant it will probably be very obvious if he tris pompadour style again.

Notice how beibs doesnt appear to style his hair anymore. It looks a mess. No product or style to it. Just looks like someone that needs a haircut badly

This is how coverup game starts

Stay tuned 4 Bieber combover in 2018