do you think jeff bezos would trade his networth for a full head of hair?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeff_Bezos_uk_large.jpg

• Studies have shown that up to 60% of hair loss sufferers would rather have more hair than either money or friends. Also, 47% of hair loss sufferers would spend their life savings to regain a full head of hair. WTF! Their life savings

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, he knows his looks and his lack of hair did not get him where he is today. And he would make a great Lex Luther.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he'd definetly change half of It for some youth. He's 57. He only has about 20-25 years left in average. And unfortunately our health take a nose dive from there.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not bad looking bald in terms of head shape plus he lacks the defeated look most bald men have.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he'd definetly change half of It for some youth. He's 57. He only has about 20-25 years left in average. And unfortunately our health take a nose dive from there.

Sad truth. If I could live in many different countries and eras and forever be 20-30 enjoying life carefree, it would be the best period! That said every decade can be how you wish it to be, but definitely eventual old age (looks, health) can be limiting.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad truth. If I could live in many different countries and eras and forever be 20-30 enjoying life carefree, it would be the best period! That said every decade can be how you wish it to be, but definitely eventual old age (looks, health) can be limiting.
You haven't hit your 40s yet. The best is yet to come. :)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You haven't hit your 40s yet. The best is yet to come. :)

I expect so, thanks, especially since you showed me how you maintained the illusion of youth head to toe ha. I was just reminiscing those good ole carefree days. Whilst I am only just out of that age bracket but can still pass for being 20 something the reality is my circumstances are very different now as you know and also life experience "ages" your mind, well it did for me - even if people still talk to me as if I am their age or if I feel I'm young at heart which will never change. I remember carefree summer times and driving to see your friends or gf, your family and theirs would wonder when you would return. There was a certain rush of youth and you could end up being anywhere before returning. Whether in some bar, gazing at the sky, drinking on the shore, house party etc. As a proper adult you can of course do what you want with or without responsibility but it's different to before. Also we may now be responsible for some others who are now getting ready to be in our old shoes one day! Youth is such a special time but all phases of life are which is the way to be.

Of course this summer will be A LOT of fun just like I managed it last year despite covid. I've had two different vaccines already since they were offered and will take up the third so there should be no barrier to travel :p

Youbald123

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's probably mostly over it at this point. I wouldn't even think twice to give up everything for a full head of hair

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely would go nw7 for that amount of money. I would just hire a person to take care of my hairsystem full time

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the smartest people here is his ex wife. She made billions without even working AND kept her hair. easily the winner.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never in my life I saw a bald/Balding guy cry because of hair, This is so stupidy OMG im losing my hair so i will be a p*ssy guy.
c'mon guys lets be real you will not stop your life because piece of hair.

Maybe is America thing bald=idiot :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: