Do you have literal nightmares/dreams about hairloss ?

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like actually good dreams are extremely rare most of the time it's random nonsense or nightmares like paralysis or something. Never understood why 'dreams' and 'aspirations' are like synonyms. And my dreamer self is a total coomer if by chance there's a female in the dream he starts plotting to have sex with said individual, no self control whatsoever. This in turn wakes me up

When's the last time anyone actually had a beautiful dream?

Damn I experience this too. Every time I'm even vaguely aware I'm dreaming I start planning to get my nut

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Have you ever experienced a dream where you know you are dreaming and you tell yourself it's only a dream and you wake up from that dream and realize you are still in the dream but you feel wide awake like it's reality but it's not. It's still a dream within a dream. That happens to me on occasion. It is really mind blowing because it feels so real that you are awake and you actually aren't.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever experienced a dream where you know you are dreaming and you tell yourself it's only a dream and you wake up from that dream and realize you are still in the dream but you feel wide awake like it's reality but it's not. It's still a dream within a dream. That happens to me on occasion. It is really mind blowing because it feels so real that you are awake and you actually aren't.
Happened to me a while back, man it is trippy.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happened to me with 2 or 3 layers of different dreams.

What happens in Inception is probably a bit fantasized. Too many layers, but why not I guess