Do you have literal nightmares/dreams about hairloss ?

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have two recurrent dreams. One is that I'm losing my teeth (loss of power psychoanalytically speaking apparently...) and in the other one I have a f*****g mop on my head.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I once dreamt that I shaved my head and had a really tall, thin «crest» on my head. Man that was horrifying.

I’ve also had other dreams, but they were vague and I don’t really remember them. They were depressing tho, like they were about the pure sadness that comes with going bald.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recurring nightmares every couple months about being balding in high school again. One of the worst versions is having to go back to high school again for another year totally bald
Man I’m so relieved I’m out of high school, walking around with receding and thinning there was not cool. Balding before you’re even 20 should just simply not be physically possible.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I’m so relieved I’m out of high school, walking around with receding and thinning there was not cool. Balding before you’re even 20 should just simply not be physically possible.
yea its kind of funny in a fucked up way, my last nightmare about this it was like "sorry isaac, you failed senior year, now you have to go back for another year" LOL. but yea definitely it was f*****g traumatic

Last edited:

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just remembered that I also had this dream where cyclones are ravaging my surroundings... and I'm in the middle of it shitting myself like a f*****g victim

Those kind of dreams are still coming every night since the last 4years. I feel like I have some kind of trauma due to hairloss lol, what a miserable life.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just remembered that I also had this dream where cyclones are ravaging my surroundings... and I'm in the middle of it shitting myself like a f*****g victim

Those kind of dreams are still coming every night since the last 4years. I feel like I have some kind of trauma due to hairloss lol, what a miserable life.
I have a lot of disaster dreams as well, especially when stressed out. I grew up on Godzilla and king kong movies so they show up a lot. Some really terrifying movie like nightmares ive had lol.

I remember one nightmare i had i was in a building and godzilla was looking down on it looking for me (it had no ceiling for some reason lol) and i was trying to stay silent, but then i accidentally bumped into a bunch of pots and pans and godzilla came like right up to me and i guess was about to eat me cuz the dream ended there! Lol!

Another crazy nightmare i had me and and a bunch of people were in this nice house on an island and we were watching this like 500 foot wave in the distance slowly coming towards us, again luckily dream ended before it hit . I remember one part i used one of those binoculars thing and saw the wave in the distance coming towards us. Scary af

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I once dreamt a scene of like a sci-fi horror movie, filmed with a modern camera and all, where there were some people in a large moving vehicle, and it was dark but everything had this "bluish tint" if that makes sense. Then suddenly the silhouette of a person slams against a large window, and the people within are shocked. Then a large "appendage" or "tentacle" or something extends from the silhouette's face very fast and rips clean off the face of one of persons inside. Mind you all of this is still with the dark blue tint so you can't details too well, but the victim just starts screaming and agony. Also weirdly enough I don't recall the window the "mutant" was laying across breaking, which is odd...

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once dreamt a scene of like a sci-fi horror movie, filmed with a modern camera and all, where there were some people in a large moving vehicle, and it was dark but everything had this "bluish tint" if that makes sense. Then suddenly the silhouette of a person slams against a large window, and the people within are shocked. Then a large "appendage" or "tentacle" or something extends from the silhouette's face very fast and rips clean off the face of one of persons inside. Mind you all of this is still with the dark blue tint so you can't details too well, but the victim just starts screaming and agony. Also weirdly enough I don't recall the window the "mutant" was laying across breaking, which is odd...
Kind of reminds me of resident evil 4 , the first las plagas form to show up in game, one of my top games ever

9155313.jpg

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have for years had bad dreams about baldness. I feel as though this is quite normal because we spend so much time thinking about it.
When I was wearing hair system I had nightmares about the hair coming off or someone noticing it was fake.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of disaster dreams as well, especially when stressed out. I grew up on Godzilla and king kong movies so they show up a lot. Some really terrifying movie like nightmares ive had lol.

Yeah, I guess modern society depicting gruesome and graphic violence in movies/videogames and all doesn't really help if you already have dream "disorders"

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have them frequently, unfortunately. However, they were much more recurrent at the beginning. I remember once I had a dream where I was in college and some lady approached me at the cafeteria to say that, as I walked past her table, I ended up dropping a clump of my hair in her coffee. The funny thing is that in this dream she grabbed the clump and delivered it to me. It looked horrendous, and I checked my scalp immediately and there was a huge bald spot on the top, and everyone was looking at me.

To this day I don't go to the cafeteria.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like actually good dreams are extremely rare most of the time it's random nonsense or nightmares like paralysis or something. Never understood why 'dreams' and 'aspirations' are like synonyms. And my dreamer self is a total coomer if by chance there's a female in the dream he starts plotting to have sex with said individual, no self control whatsoever. This in turn wakes me up

When's the last time anyone actually had a beautiful dream?
Well, every dream where people f***. I guess it's a beautiful dream. Or dreams about past pleasures, such as addictions exist too. There are probably many example. Or simply a good time that you had once etc...

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have them frequently, unfortunately. However, they were much more recurrent at the beginning. I remember once I had a dream where I was in college and some lady approached me at the cafeteria to say that, as I walked past her table, I ended up dropping a clump of my hair in her coffee. The funny thing is that in this dream she grabbed the clump and delivered it to me. It looked horrendous, and I checked my scalp immediately and there was a huge bald spot on the top, and everyone was looking at me.

To this day I don't go to the cafeteria.
haha, this kinda happened to me in real life though, not a dream/nightmare. I was in a youth hostel, no one had told me which bed was mine. So I sat on the first one I saw. Went to the shower, came back, and someone was pissed as f*** to the "dirty person who sat on his bed" because there was like 3 hair on his bed, wtf.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried lucid dreaming? I have been able to make myself aware that I am dreaming, but then it stopped right after :mad: . Would be soo epic to control your dreams.