Do you guys use prostitutes? Does it help?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Run away. Been there. RUN AWAY!
I realized that I'm definitely not gonna get in a serious relationship with her. Just a side thing until I find a real girlfriend or until she ghosts me whatever comes first. She is attractive and I don't have sex with anyone. I wanna f*** her at least once lol.

At first I wasn't really sure why I'm meeting her and what I'm gonna do with her, it was my return to dating after a long time and I felt awkward and nervous as hell. But after a couple of weeks I'm adapting and gaining more confidence and learning how the thing works. So when I meet the next girls I'm gonna be better.

how many years did the process take? how many transplants?

you should make a own thread about your journey tbh
First one - if I recall correctly that was 2017. Had good result on the crown but the front wasn't dense enough, looked like an old man rough/patchy hair. Also the hairline was too high. Looking back I should've kept it buzzed.

Second transplant - Exactly a year later. Added more density on the front. Now the front looked better but I kept losing hair on the crown and midscalp because I don't take finasteride. Also the hairline was still too high. By this time my hair loss has stabilized and reached its final pattern though.

Third transplant - Two years later (6 months ago). Lowered my hairline by 1cm with 1000 grafts and also added just a little on the midscalp and crown.

3 transplants.. 4 years.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I realized that I'm definitely not gonna get in a serious relationship with her. Just a side thing until I find a real girlfriend or until she ghosts me whatever comes first. She is attractive and I don't have sex with anyone. I wanna f*** her at least once lol.

At first I wasn't really sure why I'm meeting her and what I'm gonna do with her, it was my return to dating after a long time and I felt awkward and nervous as hell. But after a couple of weeks I'm adapting and gaining more confidence and learning how the thing works. So when I meet the next girls I'm gonna be better.

First one - if I recall correctly that was 2017. Had good result on the crown but the front wasn't dense enough, looked like an old man rough/patchy hair. Also the hairline was too high. Looking back I should've kept it buzzed.

Second transplant - Exactly a year later. Added more density on the front. Now the front looked better but I kept losing hair on the crown and midscalp because I don't take finasteride. Also the hairline was still too high. By this time my hair loss has stabilized and reached its final pattern though.

Third transplant - Two years later (6 months ago). Lowered my hairline by 1cm with 1000 grafts and also added just a little on the midscalp and crown.

3 transplants.. 4 years.

Which surgeons did you use? Any recommendations. I'm thinking of going for my second

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right then, I used to be the housewives favourite, but then I became the crackheads. I'm affectionately known as the "Bareback Lumberjack" under neon-light.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
When your bald being a "favourite" with any female specimen is a good thing.....but those days have long past. I am now the crackheads favourite. Gave a plethora my tadpoles, some I believe have decorated an Ovum.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I like the toothless ones best. You know, saggy milkers, needle marks and spotty asses......it's only lust after all.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr Von, I've had so many I've lost count. All raw as well.

I enjoy the fact that they are carrying my liquid self inside they're soiled panties whilst doing "business" withl some other social pariah.