Do you guys use prostitutes? Does it help?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys use prostitutes?

Workout 7x a week,
0 attention from females
Barely any matches on dating apps
Haven't had a girlfriend or dated a girl for a long time.

Last few dates been rejected by average looking women. And no please don't say it's because of my "personality" I've been in the dating game long enough to know 'personality' is extremely overrated.

As long as you're not autistic and can actually hold a conversion, act interested and flirt then you're fine. When i was younger and more handsome, i was extremely beta, immature, pathetic and i had more women interested in me and even had a girlfriend. I was a complete pussy but she didn't care i was handsome and looksmaxxed. But she ended up cheating on me for a Chad so maybe my personality was to blame?

anyway the point is ive lost my looks and i've given up should i just turn to prostitutes?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
try and give feedback... most dont dare to go and thus are rendering their own arguments about how they need sex to survive null...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just need to recover your hairline with a hair transplant

That's what I did

5 months later signed up to a dating app with news pics

Now I already go on dates and have success with women
It's a sad reality that hair loss is so disfiguring that women almost universally dislike you. It baffles me how something like this has no treatment that is very effective.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a sad reality that hair loss is so disfiguring that women almost universally dislike you. It baffles me how something like this has no treatment that is very effective.
Can't speak for other guys but in my case it was true. I got my hairline back to NW1.5 level and now I have an active dating life. Before that it was a struggle, no matter how much I tried to perfect every other aspect in my life.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't speak for other guys but in my case it was true. I got my hairline back to NW1.5 level and now I have an active dating life. Before that it was a struggle, no matter how much I tried to perfect every other aspect in my life.
yeah but you did something... sure, if youre slick bald its difficult, that is no suprise here... i honestly get the feelong that nobody wants to put in any effort... yeah hit the gym and buy clothes, blabla... if it is about your hair, eat the drugs like there is no tomorrow^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol I found it just as hard as a NW1 as a 2, if anything most of my lays have come at a NW2

what was your hairloss before?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I found it just as hard as a NW1 as a 2, if anything most of my lays have come at a NW2

what was your hairloss before?
Been NW3-6 from a very young age along with really bad diffuse thinning..

Guess your hairline is still fine at NW2 and you got better in other aspects or it gave you a more mature look which girls like.

Personally I have a small skull and my face is pretty oval so nothing but a low hairline suits me.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
> He is right.

If you think it's related to your hair....so, go FUE ! Then, new haircut, new clothes and new life !
yeah but you did something... sure, if youre slick bald its difficult, that is no suprise here... i honestly get the feelong that nobody wants to put in any effort... yeah hit the gym and buy clothes, blabla... if it is about your hair, eat the drugs like there is no tomorrow^^
Yeah exactly.. bought new clothes and hit the gym for a few months while I was waiting for the hair gains to come in. Also changed my mindset towards life and dating and learned to give less fucks and be more chill and have fun.

Reactions: INT

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been NW3-6 from a very young age along with really bad diffuse thinning..

Guess your hairline is still fine at NW2 and you got better in other aspects or it gave you a more mature look which girls like.

Personally I have a small skull and my face is pretty oval so nothing but a low hairline suits me.

Fair enough - your loss was more advanced

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah exactly.. bought new clothes and hit the gym for a few months while I was waiting for the hair gains to come in. Also changed my mindset towards life and dating and learned to give less fucks and be more chill and have fun.

I wouldn’t take your gains for granted
Use this time to find a woman and settle down in case you lose your gains

how old are you?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough - your loss was more advanced
It was pretty disfiguring to the point where I was jealous of other men's balding pattern. Mine was assymetrical it made no sense. I'm good now though. Even if I lose some density in the future as long as I maintain the same hairline I'll be able to buzz and still look decent

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take your gains for granted
Use this time to find a woman and settle down in case you lose your gains

how old are you?
Almost 30

I'm a couple dates in with some girl, it's going very well so far (already started making out on the 1st date and on the 2nd date she came to my place) but she is depressed and drinks too much plus doesn't seem all the way in yet so I'm not sure if it's gonna last. So meanwhile I'm talking to other girls and gonna see some of them soon as well.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was pretty disfiguring to the point where I was jealous of other men's balding pattern. Mine was assymetrical it made no sense. I'm good now though. Even if I lose some density in the future as long as I maintain the same hairline I'll be able to buzz and still look decent

do you take finasteride?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive used hookers quite a few times over the years but mostly when i'm abroad.. Places like Ukraine, Russia, Thailand

In teh UK hookers are stupidly overpriced. It's like £120 an hour with some used up old hag or a skanky looking Romanian who has heavily filtered photos.

I'd rather have a wank and save the money tbh.