Do you guys use prostitutes? Does it help?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive used hookers quite a few times over the years but mostly when i'm abroad.. Places like Ukraine, Russia, Thailand

In teh UK hookers are stupidly overpriced. It's like £120 an hour with some used up old hag or a skanky looking Romanian who has heavily filtered photos.

I'd rather have a wank and save the money tbh.
A hooker isn't gonna give you the mental stimulation you're looking for anyway

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
how are you maintaining your hair transplant?
By praying that it stays forever lol

But for real if I start shedding a lot again and feel that my scalp is irritated etc I'll hop on finasteride

I'm also gonna start minoxidil eventually

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive used hookers quite a few times over the years but mostly when i'm abroad.. Places like Ukraine, Russia, Thailand

In teh UK hookers are stupidly overpriced. It's like £120 an hour with some used up old hag or a skanky looking Romanian who has heavily filtered photos.

I'd rather have a wank and save the money tbh.
lol double the price for japan hookers and you cant even f*** them usually^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well in also already contemplating a transplant... has to wait for about a year or so, though... sometimes it is all you can do...
wont go the system route, because im quite sure that my scalp is going to die with glue and system on top... sensitive skin blabla and allergic to some synthetic sh*t blabla...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you buzz wouldn't that reveal the scars? If it weren't for the scars I would probably move every graft on the sides to the top and then buzz
No I already keep the sides and back buzzed and there are no visible scars. I rock a fade

The scars are only visible when you shave with a razor

jd_uk

Reaction score
Do you guys use prostitutes?

Workout 7x a week,
0 attention from females
Barely any matches on dating apps
Haven't had a girlfriend or dated a girl for a long time.

Last few dates been rejected by average looking women. And no please don't say it's because of my "personality" I've been in the dating game long enough to know 'personality' is extremely overrated.

As long as you're not autistic and can actually hold a conversion, act interested and flirt then you're fine. When i was younger and more handsome, i was extremely beta, immature, pathetic and i had more women interested in me and even had a girlfriend. I was a complete pussy but she didn't care i was handsome and looksmaxxed. But she ended up cheating on me for a Chad so maybe my personality was to blame?

anyway the point is ive lost my looks and i've given up should i just turn to prostitutes?
Curious what your height and build is like?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious whether you have pics of your hair loss before/after as I always hear you mention your transplant.
I posted them in the David Beckham thread a couple weeks ago, it was up there until today.

I'll put up an updated pic later. But basically I went from NW4-6 to having a pretty thick and perfect low hairline.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I posted them in the David Beckham thread a couple weeks ago, it was up there until today.

I'll put up an updated pic later. But basically I went from NW4-6 to having a pretty thick and perfect low hairline.
Mind messaging them? Presume you had good donor hair for that?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

how many years did the process take? how many transplants?

you should make a own thread about your journey tbh