Do you guys agree with this list

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont worry guys I know a 6'5" and a 6'7" guy. The 6'7" is happily married and the 6'5" guy does'nt have a problem with women he has about 3 kids with 3 different women and he's a Ginger! Nobody thinks of them as freaks just very tall guys.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Dont worry guys I know a 6'5" and a 6'7" guy. The 6'7" is happily married and the 6'5" guy does'nt have a problem with women he has about 3 kids with 3 different women and he's a Ginger! Nobody thinks of them as freaks just very tall guys.

I'd f*****g HATE to be that freakishly tall. I'd honestly rather be 5'7" like I am than that tall. You're bound to be physically clumsy if you're over 6'5".

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

I'd f****ing HATE to be that freakishly tall. I'd honestly rather be 5'7" like I am than that tall. You're bound to be physically clumsy if you're over 6'5".

Peter crouch? The Klitchkos Or just about every guy in the NBA? They cant be too clumsy if they can play pro sports.
I think alot of it comes down to their frame. If you're 6'7" and weigh 175lbs then it does'nt look too good.
But Liam Neeson and Peter Jones (dragons den) are both that size and look pretty norman.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about looking normal, I am merely stating that it isn't very practical to be that tall.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

I'd f****ing HATE to be that freakishly tall. I'd honestly rather be 5'7" like I am than that tall. You're bound to be physically clumsy if you're over 6'5".

I'd love to be 6'5".
I'd rather be 6'3 or 6'4, but 6'5 would be very nice too.

Being very tall is a double edged sword, and shares some similarities with being bald. If someone is very tall, he is not cute. He is supposed to be powerful and authoritative. If someone's mental do is at odds with this, then there is a clash, and the tall person will be a loser. Subconciously people think "this guy is supposed to be a star, he has the physical attributes of a star, but he is not; there is something wrong with him".
A tall person cannot blend in, he must be willing to stand out.
If he is willing to stand out, and be authoritative, then, he will be a star as expected.

Some similarities with being bald. Bald automatically means old and brainy. If a bald person is not powerful (ie wealth, social power etc), then it implies "failed life".
A NW1 can be cute as NW1 means youth and hence "future potential". For a bald person, the future is here.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

I'd absolutely love it personally! I'm 5ft 8 which isn't that short relatively, but as a teen I had the ability to become a pro at both football (goalkeeper) and rugby (flanker) and lack of height obviously prevented me from doing this. If I was 6'5 or 6'7 I'd be cleaning up in one of those sports right now! :sobbing:

Also while some guys will poke jokes at really tall guys and give them a hard time, tall guys will always get nothing but admiration from girls, without even opening their mouth, height is one of those traits that girls just can't help but find attractive in a man....

I'm not even that short, but I'll still get girls who are like 5'10, 5'11 giving me this scowling look of disdain before I've even opened my mouth as if it's somehow my fault I'm not taller than them.