Do you guys agree with this list

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
http://listverse.com/2011/09/24/top-10- ... imination/

Baldness is at number 10. I actually thought it was a pretty cool little article on baldness. The only thing I disagree with is fat being above baldness.

I can objectivley say (not being short, and currently not being bald), that I would take baldness over being short any day. Short men probably have the roughest time in society.

slipy

Reaction score
They mention fat people, but what about being too small and skinny? especially if you're a guy.

Heinrich

Reaction score
I think the "discrimination"/unfair treatment of ugly people is by far the worst.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
The list is spot on

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Its weird how Gingers get such a hard time. I mean where did that come from? Did South Park originate it?

Believe it or not, in my school gingers got picked on quite a bit. Now it was all "in a joking" manner, but I would say it got to them a bit. I have a really good friend who is a ginger that can take a joke, but he said hes getting really tired of it. There is even a "kick a ginger" day, where people kick, slap, and hit, these kids for being a ginger. f***, even prince Harry is sensitive about it lol. But what's wrong with being a ginger anyways? I find red-heads kind of hot in certain cases.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
My cat is ginger and I love him

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I can see ginger males getting picked on, but I find ginger females to be very sexy.

I see plenty of "videos" that list redheaded females as one of its virtues, but I've never seen a "video" listing read headed males as a bonus.

Ive got nothing against ginger males btw, just noting this on a past experience basis.

T

TravisB

I think I'd rather choose being ginger than being bald (but on the other hand, maybe some gingers think the reverse way :D).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I dont get the ginger thing either. Ginger women are very hot. And this is agreed upon by most men, as evidenced by the ginger women in p**rn.

Ginger men: its not a positive, but I dont see why it is a huge negative.

The list is pretty good, but I dont agree with the order (if there is an order).

Colorism should be at the end of the list, baldness, obesity are much worse.

I do agree on the height/baldness ordering. Even though I started balding at 13 and was NW5 at 22, I'd take that rather than knocking 4 inches of my height.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
slipy said:
They mention fat people, but what about being too small and skinny? especially if you're a guy.

I dont know why being skinny people have this complex.
Just wear some appropriate clothes, and be fit. Skinny guys are agile and badass in their own way.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Being skinny is considered to be on the attractive end of bodytypes. The only people that will make fun of it are the "macho men", but honestly those tools can go f*** themselves. The only bad kind of skinny is skinny + nerd appearance. Anyone who is skinny can look like a f*****g badass. Case in point:

Attachments

• spike 2.jpg
    spike 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 159

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Never understood what's the big deal about height to be honest. I'm 6' 3" and I'd rather be shorter but not have the male pattern baldness gene, and I'm only like NW2.5 at the moment. I mean, I can see why being tall is more desirable for a man but still don't get women's fascination with height.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
^ I think its because they want to feel like the woman in the relationship, and want to feel small next to their man. Its easy for you to say being short isn't a big deal, you're 6'3. The grass is always greener from the other side. You also have a lot of height to play around with. Would you want to be 5'6 if it meant you could lose your male pattern baldness? I'm 6', and in some situations I feel small. I really think that 6' is the average height for caucasian males below the age of 30. It seems like my generation is huge.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
sylent said:
^ I think its because they want to feel like the woman in the relationship, and want to feel small next to their man. Its easy for you to say being short isn't a big deal, you're 6'3.

+1 tall people just dont get it, just like beautiful people feel that beauty is no big deal, or how people born into rich families take it for granted.

hairlossislame

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
sylent said:
^ I think its because they want to feel like the woman in the relationship, and want to feel small next to their man. Its easy for you to say being short isn't a big deal, you're 6'3.

+1 tall people just dont get it, just like beautiful people feel that beauty is no big deal, or how people born into rich families take it for granted.

I agree as well. Sometimes you don't know what you got till it's gone. Like your hair...

The ginger thing I found surprising. I don't know any male gingers personally but some of the female ones I see are plenty attractive.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
5 foot 6 here and losing hair.

lol guess i''m f***ed

Buddy of HPM?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
I dont know why being skinny people have this complex.
Just wear some appropriate clothes, and be fit. Skinny guys are agile and badass in their own way.

It's just another proof of ppl having too much spare time and no real problems... which is the case with baldness too to be honest.

slipy

Reaction score
sylent said:
Being skinny is considered to be on the attractive end of bodytypes. The only people that will make fun of it are the "macho men", but honestly those tools can go f*ck themselves. The only bad kind of skinny is skinny + nerd appearance. Anyone who is skinny can look like a f****ing badass. Case in point:

yeah, but im more on the extreame side of skinny. would love to be your average skinny guy. thats not cool when your skin is so thin that ribs are visible. example :
underweight-1.jpg

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
^ Dude, there a plenty of sexual icons that are that skinny. Lots of rockstars, and even current artists. And teen pop stars. Just Bieber seems to be about that skinny, and all the young girls go nuts for him. Being skinny is considered attractive in this day-an-age. And if you don't want to be skinng, either eat 5 mcdonalds meals a day, or hit the gym. I would give anything for that to be my base weight, but sadly I have the "fat" bodytype. I need to fight just to stay at an average weight.

slipy

Reaction score
i can't think of many famous people that were that thin. Kurt Cobain comes to mind, maybe Jim Morrison. no one pays attention to Justin Bieber's skinnyness because he's still a teen.

i don't think being that skinny is considered attractive. Comments like "gross" and "sickly thin" are common. Also accusations of being anorexic or drug addict are the norm. thats the biggest problem - the cruelty and ignorance.