Do You Ever Think How Much Better Life Would Be ?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
sometimes I think about how much better my life would be without hairloss. After overcoming a lot of social anxiety in my teens I would be free to move on with my life and look at ways to progress towards a better future. Sometimes I think it's kind of unreal that it's happening to me at this age. It really is ruining my life - I'm on medications but that doesn't give me much peace of mind. Being forced to wear a hat everywhere because my hair is to thin to style .

Anyone else think it's kind of unreal / ruining your life?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
sometimes I think about how much better my life would be without hairloss. After overcoming a lot of social anxiety in my teens I would be free to move on with my life and look at ways to progress towards a better future. Sometimes I think it's kind of unreal that it's happening to me at this age. It really is ruining my life - I'm on medications but that doesn't give me much peace of mind. Being forced to wear a hat everywhere because my hair is to thin to style .

As a teen, hair did not ruin my youth and initiate social anxiety and depression. It was acne and my ectomorphic small boned body. First time, I experienced body dysphoria. In my mind, acne and balding can ruin a teens life.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm so used to feel and be utterly miserable that I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have hair, to be better looking or be happy, for that matter.
Dante, happiness is something that seems to be rare these days. I am sure when you are playing the piano, you do feel something don't you?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so used to feel and be utterly miserable that I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have hair, to be better looking or be happy, for that matter.
The only way to get out of your misery is start having a confident mentality even when people mock you almost must act retarded and be confident/unshaken. I tried it and it works whatever people throw at you it goes back to them if you dont show weakness. For me the worst has yet to come and I'm already panicking can't imagine how life will be when Im bald in 3 years at 25 I will not recognise myself and fall into deep depression I wont even want to have a hair transplant cause I will feel defeated.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
As a teen, hair did not ruin my youth and initiate social anxiety and depression. It was acne and my ectomorphic small boned body. First time, I experienced body dysphoria. In my mind, acne and balding can ruin a teens life.

I can see how acne would suck to. I defiantly obsess about my hair a lot even though I'm on the big 3. I feel forced to wear a hat all the time which makes lots of everyday activities like dating difficult

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The only way to get out of your misery is start having a confident mentality even when people mock you almost must act retarded and be confident/unshaken. I tried it and it works whatever people throw at you it goes back to them if you dont show weakness. For me the worst has yet to come and I'm already panicking can't imagine how life will be when Im bald in 3 years at 25 I will not recognise myself and fall into deep depression I wont even want to have a hair transplant cause I will feel defeated.

Same here. I would be OK with my current hair. I would like regrowth but current hair would suffice. What I worry about is how much worse it will be in a year before my freaking 20th birthday . Sucks that's why I'm already looking into wigs

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I can see how acne would suck to. I defiantly obsess about my hair a lot even though I'm on the big 3. I feel forced to wear a hat all the time which makes lots of everyday activities like dating difficult
For many years, I stopped going to the public gym because of my hair loss. Then I learned all I need was a black hat like Shook to go and be fine. I learned that hats cover up bed hair very well.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I was fucked up years before hair loss, lol.
this. i wont go into detail but i had issues before hair loss. got kicked from school twice and diagnosed with anxiety. i wont go into detail about the former but it has to do with mental issues.

hair loss just pushed me over the edge to NEET status. (not in employment educaation or training). like a legit NEET thats too scared to leave the house. i havent even hung with my friends recently, i feel too different from them.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I basically did not have a proper youth because already at 17-18 people commented on my hair and gave me strong anxiety.

I do not know what a disco is. Rarely have I approached any unknown girl in my youth because I said to myself "the first thing this woman will tell herself is what does the baldie want?"

FF 20 years I am much less preoccupied-aware w/r/t hair loss, but no one will give me back my missed youth. Hair loss made me a mature person at 20. So, yes, I guess I think about that pretty often.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Dating as a hat prisoner seems hard imagine dating wearing a wig . That must f*****g suck

Can't even feel like the girl your seeing really likes you or if it's just from the fake hair

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Generalizing from baldness to uglyness,

Being ugly is a defining feature of my life. The question is impossible to answer in the abstract as I would be a completely different person with completely different life experiences had I not been relentlessly bullied in a variety of school and work and environments, had I not had to work harder than others to prove myself in social and professional environments, had I not always started everything on handicap.

It's possible I'd be a less interesting individual as I would not have had to work so hard, alternatively, it's possible that I would be a much better individual, as time, energy, and focus would be liberated from the constraints of always being rejected, always playing life on hard mode, etc.

There's no way to know, as the suggested transformation is fundamental.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
this. i wont go into detail but i had issues before hair loss. got kicked from school twice and diagnosed with anxiety. i wont go into detail about the former but it has to do with mental issues.

hair loss just pushed me over the edge to NEET status. (not in employment educaation or training). like a legit NEET thats too scared to leave the house. i havent even hung with my friends recently, i feel too different from them.

Have you made progress on your disability application?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes balding turn me into a mature personn a 19 . I am only 23 but got no youth . Just want to end college as fast as possible . and the worst part, is that before balding i cared about my acne in highschool.
Just saving money for the cure .

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, only every f*****g day.

It would be good. I would have taken part into the Exchange program in my uni (couldn't handle the NW3 top diffusing-20yo combo away from home alone in another country with no friends). I would be way more confident. I would have missed way less opportunities.

I would love the sun and the wind and rain. Wind makes me freak out beyond belief. Direct sunlight makes me uncomfortable: I just want to get into shade or wear a hat. Thinning hair under sunlight is very bad, worse than any bright bathroom light. Just try it yourself with your phone camera. I would love to wet my hair. Now both bathing in the sea and the rain make me feel uncomfortable. It's so sad. I loved to swim under the sun on the seaside, playing with friends. I was so happy. Now I feel bad about my balding head, can't wet it. It looks just too bad.

I wouldn't feel bad about showing up. Friends would feel normal around me. Instead, being balding at 20 clearly makes people uncomfortable. I think many people distanced themselves from me because of hair loss, mainly female friends. I had so many when I had hair. They loved to take selfies with me. Now I have none, they just act nice but don't want to be friends. It's very bad. Balding plays a major part in this.

It would be a normal life, like I had. Now I'm forced to be an old man at 21. So sad. I dream about having hair many days a week. The me from another universe still has his hair. He's happy and I know it. I can feel him.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I think about how much better my life would be, mostly from a comfort and spontaneity standpoint. Wearing a hat most places sucks, and having to spend 2-3 hours rigorously crafting my hair illusion any time I have somewhere important to be (wedding, date, meetings etc.) is INCREDIBLY taxing mentally. Never being able to just up and do something without a hat with less than 2 hours notice sucks.