Do You Ever Think How Much Better Life Would Be ?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing that for years, but now that I'm getting balder and uglier it's getting harder and harder. When my colleagues humiliated and mocked me I started to realize that there is no cope that can save me in the long run.
Thats why Im soon starting finasteride. If i cant cope with it now what happens when Im bald in 3 years?

shookwun

Reaction score
before baldness it was my tiny frame, aushwitz muscles that i sulked over. I hated being smaller then everyone, including women.

it got real bad to the point whereat 14 i would always ask myself every time a women showed interest 'why would a girl like that want to be with a guy like me' it crippled me a lot moving forward. I still managed to meet women, kiss, hang out and explore my boundaries. But i never managed to have a relationship because of the crippling effects of my insecurities, and how much they hurt me inside. What sealed the nail to the coffin was 16-17 when i got pin-pointed, and called out for having a receding hairline, all though i was in denial at the time. I didn't want to believe I was balding at such an early age, even after exposing my long hair under florescent lights. I wont ever forget that day, standing there looking at myself. It was like I acknowledged that I was balding, but didn't believe it. Well, when you have numerous people always poking fun and reminding you, it doesn't take long before you accept the fact that you started balding at 16, and were a full blown NW2 at 17, with no temple points, and retro on the sides of your scalp. Looking back, I always wondered why i couldn't grow bangs on the sides while in my trendy scene-rocker days.

I wore hats religiously, before making converting over to the comb over.

i believe weight lifting was my biggest saving grace when i look back. All though i was always faced with baldness, i had a new appreciation for myself, and that helped make me more successful with others. but unfortunately it never stopped me from oppressing myself into a relationship. it's all i ever thought about. I use to meet a lot of women through friends, parties and local events. but when they got close I always pushed them away, and acted likke i didnt care. truth was, i didnt want them to see me for who i truly was. it also reached a certain point where i became the player type, because women, and men would commonly see me chatting, flirting and hooking up with chicks at parties. but it all stopped there. It was like i became a weekend fling type, where whenever alcohol was involved, and lots of people i felt invincible. i would hook up with chicks, but never go passed that.

hair loss realy messed me up. I literally denied myself, and pushed women away from being in a relationship because i didn't want them to see my insecurity. on a social stand point, i didn't want word to get around that i was balding, even if some people suspected. Nobody used tinder, and online dating applications before 2013. everyone met through school, parties, facebook, and social circles.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Focus on creating financial stabilty, and find things to live for apart from the affection of women/other people. Everyone one on here (seems?) to reside in a free society in a first world country, so you're still privileged, and you should still have a shot at creating a somewhat comfortable life for yourself

I think part of the problem is growing up in a society in which hollywood ideas have fucked us up, and created expectations. They get us to relate to these attractive protagonists, who fall in love with other attractive people, and many of us grew up seeing this theme over and over again in movies and such, and walk away with the idea in our mind that it must apply to us, and our lives must play out in this way

Not everyone can have that idealized disney-esque storyline as the backdrop of their life, as we've all harshly figured out. But comfort, and meaning, and reason to live, can be found in other things. We are privileged people here in the first world, whether it feels like it or not, unless you're trapped in the ghetto(which I doubt many on here are), or have some kind of disability or mental disorder that makes it impossible for you to function(and even with many disabilities your options are multiplied with first world health care)

Always focus on having your financial situation in order, and then invest in things and explore what is out there: Get a dog, get a motorcycle, take up an instrument, write a book or a short story, try out exquisite foods. There is so much available to those living in free societies. You may find yourself paying for a woman's affection, and many/most of us will never be f*****g Aladdin taking home Jazmine at the end of the day, but that doesn't mean possibility and meaning are over

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, I miss being 19, 20 and be able to go out without a hat or making sure my comb over is decent to say the least.

I used to style my hair and feel confident, my skin was better than in highschool, and I remember thinking "man! I'm so excited for college, meet lots of cool new people and have the time of my life" sh*t, it didn't turned out as expected.

I wish I could focus on more important things, and live to my full potential. But some days I just can't help but feel depressed as hell.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
That's how you spot the members who are from the UK/US/Australia on this forum.

No hats allowed here in Europe, people would constantly wonder what the hell's wrong with you, "take that sh*t off!".

People from the anglosphere are lucky in a way, they have the option of hiding their hair loss with a hat.

Here in mainland Europe, you can forget about it, you are forced to expose that magnificent bald(ing) head to the world.

Bald(ing) in the US/UK/Australia = privileged.

Well, it's true that people are less obsessed with looks in mainland Europe so it all balances out I guess.

Yes but being a hat prisoner is still mentally taxing , espically if you are trying to date. Not to mention the times you are forced to take it off

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's how you spot the members who are from the UK/US/Australia on this forum.

No hats allowed here in Europe, people would constantly wonder what the hell's wrong with you, "take that sh*t off!".

People from the anglosphere are lucky in a way, they have the option of hiding their hair loss with a hat.

Here in mainland Europe, you can forget about it, you are forced to expose that magnificent bald(ing) head to the world.

Bald(ing) in the US/UK/Australia = privileged.

Well, it's true that people are less obsessed with looks in mainland Europe so it all balances out I guess.
The other day I was visiting my NW2 grandpa. He was talking about when he and my grandma went to a restaurant, and there was this one guy eating with his hat on. He said he wanted to go and slap the hat off his head. Eating with a hat on or having a hat on inside is regarded as very disrespectful in Europe, especially by the older generation.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/S7zAqgR.gifv

We've nearly reached a stage where I'd rather lose my legs than my hair.

I genuine admire to people like him. From childhood I told myself if I will lose a limb I gonna be mechanical engineer to build a prothesis.

That's difference between man and SJW. Work over talking.

Imagine after he finished his speech on TEDcucks – THIS creature climbs up to the scene

Feel the difference.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I genuine admire to people like him. From childhood I told myself if I will lose a limb I gonna be mechanical engineer to build a prothesis.

Imagine after he finished his speech on TEDcucks – THIS creature climbs up to the scene

Feel the difference.
"The fashion conscious members of the audience may have been thinking how fabulous I look in this dress."
latest

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Feel the difference.

"Fat activist", "body politics", kill me now.

When it comes to discrimination based on looks ugly men are treated far worse and they often can do nothing about it.

Fat acceptance? How about you fatties accept that it's not healthy, you can do something about it, and you do look uglier to most people.

These kind of c**** have kids. Just thinking of the next generation of these things makes me depressed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Fat activist", "body politics", kill me now.

When it comes to discrimination based on looks ugly men are treated far worse and they often can do nothing about it.

Fat acceptance? How about you fatties accept that it's not healthy, you can do something about it, and you do look uglier to most people.

These kind of c**** have kids. Just thinking of the next generation of these things makes me depressed.

Kids is right.

There's a lot of evidence that insulin resistance can be transmitted through the womb.

Even if those kids are adopted into a family that eats healthy, they might still end up fat.

Tragic.