Do I still fool anyone?

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
What the hell man? do you have some kind of mental problem?

I had hair in the temples... now I dont have that hair anymore, also all the forntal hair is thinning (pictures dont show that)... and recede almost 2cms

If that isnt receding hairloss, what the hell is wrong with me? :p also my propecia is prescribed by my doctor, so is he wrong too?

Come on!!!, since when HairLossTalk.com is like this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
That guy is real scum, fishing for compliments in such an obvious way!

Pot - Kettle... :shock:

Bet24 I think you have your answer dude. :wink:

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey bro,

I for one believe you. The hairloss is very obvious especially in your wet pics. I think your body has adjusted to Propecia. You NEED to get on dutasteride ASAP otherwise soon you won't even be able to hide your hairloss this well. I hate to tell you this but in some pics I can actually see your scalp pretty clearly which is an indication that you need a more aggressive routine. In addition to dutasteride you may want to opt for oral spironolactone and oral minoxidil. This will gurantee you the reults you need to fix this mess. Hang in there bro, don't let hairloss destroy your life. Soon Hair Multiplication will be a reality and you no longer would need to go to the trouble of using gel and water to hide your hairloss. Go get 'em tiger!

Viper

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Bet24 said:

I had hair in the temples... now I dont have that hair anymore, also all the forntal hair is thinning (pictures dont show that)... and recede almost 2cms

If that isnt receding hairloss, what the hell is wrong with me? :p also my propecia is prescribed by my doctor, so is he wrong too?

I think you are the one with mental problems, idiot..

You have a FULL head of hair, even with wet hair and gel, your head is full of hair..

It's obvious you are trying to make a joke.. ***-hole..

This is a receeding hairline, not yours:

eric-05s.jpg

bmherb06.jpg

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
vipergts said:
Hey bro,

I for one believe you. The hairloss is very obvious especially in your wet pics. I think your body has adjusted to Propecia. You NEED to get on dutasteride ASAP otherwise soon you won't even be able to hide your hairloss this well. I hate to tell you this but in some pics I can actually see your scalp pretty clearly which is an indication that you need a more aggressive routine. In addition to dutasteride you may want to opt for oral spironolactone and oral minoxidil. This will gurantee you the reults you need to fix this mess. Hang in there bro, don't let hairloss destroy your life. Soon Hair Multiplication will be a reality and you no longer would need to go to the trouble of using gel and water to hide your hairloss. Go get 'em tiger!

Viper

Thank god for your response!!, yes im thinning too and is becoming a real nightmare to hide that, sometimes dermmatch helps but that dust makes my hair look really weird and dry.

Yes im thinking in dutas... but my doctor dont let me :cry:

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
Bet24 said:

I think you are the one with mental problems, idiot..

You have a FULL head of hair, even with wet hair and gel, your head is full of hair..

It's obvious you are trying to make a joke.. ***-hole..

This is a receeding hairline, not yours:

eric-05s.jpg

bmherb06.jpg

Do you know something called levels of hairloss, or Norwood???

You also have a full head of hair... compared to this guy:

rickcurrie.jpg

man calm down with your insults.. or im going to ignore you from now on :wink:

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
ahh great... you also think in DUTAS instead of Propecia!!??? Even considering you have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????

man, you need professional help!!!!!!!!!!!

G

I_Hate_DHT said:
ahh great... you also think in DUTAS instead of Propecia!!??? Even considering you have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????

man, you need professional help!!!!!!!!!!!

Don´t get fooled by him, buddy. He is just playing with you and the others in this forum. Ignore him and let this thread die!

IBM

Reaction score
Sure you can hide your possible hairloss. Few months a girl said that i had thick hair though I'm NW3.7.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Bet24 said:

Hey Bet - you know I was only kidding w/ that whole "You Suck" thing right? :freaked2:

Yeah your pics show a little recession and a little scalp - but you're still worlds better off than me :)

Good luck w/ everthing.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bet24, I am sorry to tell you that your hairloss is very bad, I think you need to get a hair transplant ASAP to hide the ugliness. Start dutasteride right away also, don't hesitate bro, use it or lose it.

It sucks you lost THAT much hair at such a young age, best of luck!

Silverfox

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the funniest post I have read in ages. Next we will have this guy below saying he is thinning!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

%7b06B51A04-9DCC-46FB-A4A6-88211860A8F7%7d_21280.jpg

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
There have been a lot of pictures with people with moderate hairloss on this site (some by the outraged people in this thread), so why is everyone hating on this guy? His post count is a little high for someone who is intent only on taking the piss. I think your hair looks fine mate. A tiny amount of recession at the temples, but it looks pretty good to me. Stick to the meds if you think you need them, but from the evidence here you don't. You comfortably "get away with it"

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This whole thread is hilarious, when the insults start flying its not possible to get offended.

You do have great hair though. There is a slight recession one side but that's nothing to worry about. Your density is great.

I had hair like yours with a small recession for over 10 yrs and no meds and it hardly moved. Getting on meds this early unless you are receding/thinning quickly I would never have done. Monitoring and making sure you eat healthy/viamins and good shampoo may be all that is needed..get on meds/topical if things start to move noticibly....You have nothing to worry about at this time..

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Silverfox.

When HM comes out i'm going for that hairstyle! :D

Looks like he's receding under his neck a bit tho..

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
just shave it mate youre not kidding anyone. :wink:

:lol: you beat me too it!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
Silverfox.

When HM comes out i'm going for that hairstyle! :D

Looks like he's receding under his neck a bit tho..

2 full cups of foam per application, 2 application per day, the bald spot on his neck will most likely be minimized.

G

Taugenichts said:
That guy is real scum, fishing for compliments in such an obvious way..... He is making fun of us real baldies, sadly nobody here seems to realize this......Don´t reply to this guy!

disgusting!

If this isn't ironic I don't know what is! :lol: You do the exact same thing, Nichts

Cry cry on Taugenichts. Please cry some more about this guy making this post.

I am loving it

The irony is astounding

And FWIW, the original poster's hair looks pretty decent. Yeah there's a tiny bit of miniaturization visible and the temples have receded a tiny bit, but overall, still a great head of hair. I can't believe some of you jealous motherfuckers on here jumping on him for it.

I mean come on, does no one else see the huge irony in Taugenichts making this post? I know SAF did and I didn't see his post until after I made mine, but I'm glad to see someone else agrees.

These posts are very insightful, because you see what people like Taugenichts are really like. Their real personalities and rage come out, same thing with I hate DHT. They are so bitter and I don't know why.

G

Good luck to you bet.

And man I'm still laughing at the foreign Egyptian Pharoah who calls himself I hate DHT. Look at the rage he posted on page 2. Blah blah blah Pharoah Homer, let my people GO. :lol: