Do I still fool anyone?

Trash

Reaction score
well .... just my oppinion...
Bet ... your hair is really fine for someone who is 28 years old.... and i am very positive that you will keep your hair for quite a while...

and i guarantee that noebody on the streets would thing that your loosing hair.....

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
No one would think you're losing your hair at all. Namely because you still have more than a lot of teenagers. Normal people (aka, not us who hang out on this board) don't even give it a second though until someone is a NW3.5 or so.

But maybe you're freaking out because you don't have as much as you used to and you can see things progressing. Just get on a regimine to maintain... keep that hair and you'll be in great shape.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
You look like some dude from Beverly Hills, or like the rock artist from Full house.

Great hairs for your age man.

But I understand your concern, hairloss can attack you when unexpected and you would like to do some prevention.

abcdefg

Reaction score
if he has lost hair any amount and it bothers him let him start treatments if it makes him feel better sheesh. So what if its a mature hairline its still hairloss.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
A totally DRY hair pic with a bright light from behind:

uglyshietoi5.jpg

nooooo... Im not going bald.... :roll: :p

:cry: