Do I still fool anyone?

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, only with propecia for almost 2 years.... before pics soon.

Also, in this pic the hair is really really WET and with a lot of gel:

wet2qd3.jpg

what do you guys think? do I still have hope?

G

Where's the f*****g hairloss? I didn't have that much hair when I was 13. Some of you guys are crazy, you really think anyone would notice your hairloss? No way...

Sean68

Reaction score
just shave it mate youre not kidding anyone. :wink:

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
well hes obviously receeding. but yes you can still 'fool' people who arent looking for it very easily.

i just wanna know why youve named yourself after a betting shop :S

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
You suck.

Kidding. Your hair looks great - (bastard!)
(Still Kidding :)

Sean68

Reaction score
he needs to get a hair transplant asap. i cant believe anyone would let their hair get to such an appalling state i cant even bear to look at it anymore.

i think saf knows a surgeon in the uk whos pretty good....

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe some recession at the temples, take pics and monitor.... But you have a ton of hair and the only way you will see a trend is if you take pics.

s.a.f

Reaction score
One day someone will suprise us with a pic that actually shows some real hairloss! :eek:

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
OMFG how do you still manage to style your hair, I mean the hairs are so distant from each other, you must have 1 hair per square centimetre.

WTF are you on about, why are you even here?

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Bet24 said:
Ok, only with propecia for almost 2 years.... before pics soon.

Also, in this pic the hair is really really WET and with a lot of gel:

wet2qd3.jpg

what do you guys think? do I still have hope?

Good joke you piece of S H I T...

I hope you start losing your hair some day and feel what we are all feeling.. I HOPE you become a Norwood 7 one day you motherfuc-ker

I'm tired of these dumb ***-holes trying to make joke of us with their full heads of hair pics.....

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
...he quite obviously is pulling his hair over the temples to hide the recession. its the same state as my hair is in except i cant hide it like that or wouldnt want to.

G

That guy is real scum, fishing for compliments in such an obvious way..... He is making fun of us real baldies, sadly nobody here seems to realize this......Don´t reply to this guy!

disgusting!

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
That guy is real scum, fishing for compliments in such an obvious way..... He is making fun of us real baldies, sadly nobody here seems to realize this......Don´t reply to this guy!

disgusting!

Exactly.. i think they should ban this mofo and close his thread...

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
ok guys calm down clam down....

first of all sorry for my bad english...

Second Im with propecia for over a year and a half and that helped to stop and maybe reverse my hairloss, and the comments of some of you proves that Im having some kind of success "fooling" the people about my hairloss.

Im going to post a totally wet pic without gel and style to show my true loss:

wetkm1.jpg

and also one pic showing where my hairline was when I had 22 years old (Im 28 now)

oldharlineax6.jpg

Guys calm down please... some of you are very rude and offensive, this place is going really bad if the new members are like you guys (check my register date to see when my hairloss started)

Seeya and take care...

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
And he keeps making joke of us!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!