• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Wiseboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does dht takes to come back to normal level after I stop taking finasteride?

KHairloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 0.10mg or lower EOD (every other day). Doses as low as 0.05mg were shown to inhibit up to 50% DHT. Look up microdose threads.

But I'm not sure if you'll get rid of that breast ache feeling without something like arimedex. The thing is that finasteride has an accumulative compounding effect, that's why taking 0.25mg is basically the same as taking 1mg. There's certainly a flat dose response to a large degree.

I don't think trying a lower dosage is going to have any successful results at this stage. Ive already dropped down to 0.5mg and then 0.25mg. Ive also read the same that finasteride has an accumulative effect that's why lower dosages can work similar to higher dosages and potentially the same with side effects.

My left breast as seen in the image is larger than the right and i can really feel that now ( its not really noticeable, but for me it is) . Also to note the lump in my left breast i also feel a similar lump in the right but less significant, i wonder now if ive always had these lumps in my breast, whether from puberty? or just being fat.

At this point im looking to to just lose weight to see how it looks and lower my overall estrogen levels? and then start a lower dosage of finasteride and see if that helps. Obviously this plan is more long term.

At the moment i have no other options, i don't want to risk the gyno getting any larger. I have started to take Dim 200mg since my last post, i notice it helps with the pain. Only problem is ive also read Dim can cause hair loss?

1. I wanted to ask if there was any natural way to get rid of the puffyness/gyno? and what are peoples experience with developing gyno and having successfully lost it.

2. What are my other treatment options now besides finasteride? (i still would like to keep the hair i have at the moment).

Last edited:

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@KHairloss At this point really just rogaine/minoxidil. You could try setipiprant/fevipiprant but they are quite expensive and you can only buy them as research chemicals. If you can afford it you can try it out. They do in fact work but only at high dosages per day(1000mg+). Everything else is pretty weak and in my opinion most likely not going to work such as cetirizine/Fexofenadine (anti-histamines applied as a topical and orally).

I would say realistically try lowering your dosage even further to 0.10mg every other day. Besides that you can try the finasteride topical which you can get by showing a prescription to : http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ and I think it's $80 for a tube. In my opinion you'll probably still get the same side effects from the topical but some people don't.

The thing about arimedex is that it apparently selectively lowers estrogen in the breast tissue but keeps estrogen levels the same elsewhere.

KHairloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
@KHairloss At this point really just rogaine/minoxidil. You could try setipiprant/fevipiprant but they are quite expensive and you can only buy them as research chemicals. If you can afford it you can try it out. They do in fact work but only at high dosages per day(1000mg+). Everything else is pretty weak and in my opinion most likely not going to work such as cetirizine/Fexofenadine (anti-histamines applied as a topical and orally).

I would say realistically try lowering your dosage even further to 0.10mg every other day. Besides that you can try the finasteride topical which you can get by showing a prescription to : http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ and I think it's $80 for a tube. In my opinion you'll probably still get the same side effects from the topical but some people don't.

The thing about arimedex is that it apparently selectively lowers estrogen in the breast tissue but keeps estrogen levels the same elsewhere.

On their product list do u know what the product is called? And i get my oral finasteride from an online pharmracy in the UK, is it possible to get the online pharmacy to send me a prescription i can then send to the supplier of topical finasteride?