Do I Have A Chance As A Bald Short Dude ?

blackg

Reaction score
Would I rather be balding at an age where 1/20 people have balding or an age where 1/5 people have balding

Hmmm hard choice
It's not that simple. Head shape comes into play more as we get older.

resu

Reaction score
How?

I'm not saying it's easy when your older I'm just saying I fail to see the logic of why it is worse when your older?

Exactly for the reasons I mentioned, you don't stop aging, it keeps adding up. Everything is harder when you get older, people already have their own groups of friends, most women are married, in relationships, with kids, younger women don't even look at you, the list goes on and on. Work is work, you just endure it, bald or not. You start to bald somewhere in your 20's, now at 30 you're even balder, you think it gets better because there's more bald men in this age group? It doesn't, it's much worse, of course everyone thinks their situation in the present is the worse but that's just how we are.

The premise here being bald/ing+short.

The problem is that people are sold on the idea that being 20 is always partying and screwing around, yes to some but not to most.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously it varies by individual and I know balding would still bother me even at 40+ although I can guarantee it would be better then balding pre 20s

Strange argument.

There's no one that would prefer to bald at 20 than 40. There's also likely no bald 20 year old who would rather be 20 years older (with same hair).

I wouldn't trade 5 years older to not have male pattern baldness ever. Although my hair is still NW2.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Strange argument.

There's no one that would prefer to bald at 20 than 40. There's also likely no bald 20 year old who would rather be 20 years older (with same hair).

I wouldn't trade 5 years older to not have male pattern baldness ever. Although my hair is still NW2.

I ageee I just don't understand why that other guy was saying it's harder to have baldness when you are older

Like you said, anyone on earth would rather be bald at 40 then 20, but that doesn't mean I want to be 20 years older

Lol this is getting confusing

resu

Reaction score
It's only confusing because you keep changing and ignoring the original premise, it wasn't "would I rather be bald at 20 or start balding at 40?" but "does it get better at an older age because there's more bald men in this age group?" and no it doesn't and of course it would be better to be bald at 40 than at 20, this is kindergarten talk.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only confusing because you keep changing and ignoring the original premise, it wasn't "would I rather be bald at 20 or start balding at 40?" but "does it get better at an older age because there's more bald men in this age group?" and no it doesn't and of course it would be better to be bald at 40 than at 20, this is kindergarten talk.

The answer is only no because of the ahittyness of being older. If more guys my age were balding it would be better for me
My friend who was nw4 at 17, he'd definitely have preferred if 20% of the class were also balding, instead of none.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I think it would make it better even if the difference was slight

If 10% of 40 year old women would date a bald guy then 0% of 20 year old women would

Something to be said for looking your age. And misery loves company

blackg

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's easy when your older I'm just saying I fail to see the logic of why it is worse when your older?

You become the stereotypical "old bald creepo" while most of your male peers are seen as distinguished handsome gentleman who garner fascination from females both young and old.

Give it some thought.

resu

Reaction score
The answer is only no because of the ahittyness of being older. If more guys my age were balding it would be better for me
My friend who was nw4 at 17, he'd definitely have preferred if 20% of the class were also balding, instead of none.

It's only better for people that aren't bald or balding, I don't think that premise works because he would still be outcast with the rest of the class that was balding, in my opinion the percentage would have to be quite high for it to be normalized, it's not even normalized at my age group (30).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, you looked gorgeous with hair.

You have a handsome face, even bald (albeit less so than with hair). Just make sure to keep your bodyfat low. I think if your face puffs up, it's game over

Wish I had a face like your avatar. Can't imagine the women I would end up with?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that simple. Head shape comes into play more as we get older.

So true. My head shape is like this:

dilbert.jpg

That guy has more hair than me. Now people can understand why I go on this site!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would I rather be balding at an age where 1/20 people have balding or an age where 1/5 people have balding

Hmmm hard choice

Hmmm hard choice

Hmmm hard choice

Hmmm hard choice

just lmfao at saying balding in your 30s is harder than balding in your 20s. someone's in some serious denial that they have it easy (compared to others here)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If you can't pull off the bald look at 22, at 32 you won't either, most guys at that age only have temple recession anyway, not full on baldness and full heads are still cleaning the house leaving no crumble behind for you to catch.

ZachLicksFingers.gif~c200