Do I Have A Chance As A Bald Short Dude ?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I didn't see your posts but yea it depends on how well you look bald really

I am 5"6 and with hair I could still get some girls if I put in the effort. And although I do feel very short at this height and it sucks , I would honestly rather keep my hair then be 5"10 and bald.

Height is very important but I think it still falls behind face ... so it really depends on how well you look bald. I know once I'm bald I'm 100% over because I'm short and would look ridiculous bald

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lol, my experience has taught me that tall girls are among the bitterest women out there.

Every time I meet a heightsmatched girl (which happens rarely) and I'm not her type, I can immediately sense the bitterness.

They'll often behave like complete b****s around me for some reason.

Like a tall guy that they're not attracted to reminds them of how rare we are and how fucked they are when it comes to dating.

If they're around 6'2, they can date 1% of the men out there, but since we know that girls find 80% of men ugly, what options are they left with?

None, most very tall girls are permanently single.

Tall girls should date shorter men, but they just can't accept it.

It would be like a bald guy demanding the same dating options he had when he was a fullhead.

Added to bucket list: Hit on 6'2 girl.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Honestly being 5'6" as a man you might as well be a midget bro. You're fucked unless you can get huge as f*** then get shredded. Getting shredded alone won't help unless you have size at your height.

Edit: I would suggest hopping on some steroids if you wanna pack on some mass quickly. Don't eat like sh*t though or you'll look terrible still gotta eat clean. Since you're balding what do you have to lose by hopping on some gear?

Strongly disagree. His face does not suit a mass look. Lean and agile is what will work for him.
Mass on him will not look good, and will come off as overcompensation. Short and overcompensation vibe = game over.

resu

Reaction score
Lol, my experience has taught me that tall girls are among the bitterest women out there.

Every time I meet a heightsmatched girl (which happens rarely) and I'm not her type, I can immediately sense the bitterness.

They'll often behave like complete b****s around me for some reason.

Like a tall guy that they're not attracted to reminds them of how rare we are and how fucked they are when it comes to dating.

If they're around 6'2, they can date 1% of the men out there, but since we know that girls find 80% of men ugly, what options are they left with?

None, most very tall girls are permanently single.

Tall girls should date shorter men, but they just can't accept it.

It would be like a bald guy demanding the same dating options he had when he was a fullhead.

That's the exception, I was talking about 162 cm to 168 cm women dating +-170 cm tall men instead of dating short women (below 160 cm). Tall women have a chip on the shoulder, imagine being made fun by other people, having trouble finding tall men to date, finding fitting clothes, always standing out, etc.

Tall women are usually thin, the ones with thick thighs are incredibly hot, those long legs with proper nice proportions... hubba hubba. Here in Lisbon they date shorter men, at least when they're young, older is a different story but then again when you're a teen you can date anyone, it's only very hard when you get older and older.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until you have to get on your tiptoes to make out with her, then you'll feel the true wraith of inferiority. sh*t was the most demasculizing thing that happened to me.
Did you f*** her though?
f*****g an incredibly tall woman, I'm talking 190cm+ (6'3+ for muricans) is definitely on my bucket list. Although first I'll need to be able to f*** regular sized women..
Mfw+_1e9b76f6a3b87922cae0dd721f3aef43.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the first time in my life a couple weeks ago I actually had a woman taller than me approach me and ask me out. I'm 5'6.5". She was probably about 5'8"-5'9". This is far from the norm though of my experiences

g.i joey

Reaction score
Did you f*** her though?
f*****g an incredibly tall woman, I'm talking 190cm+ (6'3+ for muricans) is definitely on my bucket list. Although first I'll need to be able to f*** regular sized women..
Mfw+_1e9b76f6a3b87922cae0dd721f3aef43.jpg

Nope, I did not, funny though, this was like 3 years ago, she's now dating my friend that's 6'1-6'2 and bald af.

g.i joey

Reaction score
For the first time in my life a couple weeks ago I actually had a woman taller than me approach me and ask me out. I'm 5'6.5". She was probably about 5'8"-5'9". This is far from the norm though of my experiences

When girls ask your height, do you say 5'6.5? I'm asking cause I'm 5'11.5 and I'm always hesitant to throw in the .5 as it sounds like you are overreaching.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
When girls ask your height, do you say 5'6.5? I'm asking cause I'm 5'11.5 and I'm always hesitant to throw in the .5 as it sounds like you are overreaching.

If my height comes up in conversation I usually just say 5'6". I'm not really self conscious about my height, although apparently I should be. My hair on the other hand....still haven't quite recovered psychologically from that initial realization I was balding

g.i joey

Reaction score
If my height comes up in conversation I usually just say 5'6". I'm not really self conscious about my height, although apparently I should be. My hair on the other hand....still haven't quite recovered psychologically from that initial realization I was balding

It depends on your body build, i have a friend at 5'7 whos aesthetic af and never gets called out for his height tbh, he slays like an animal, typical blonde hair, blue eye chad, hes just a little dumb lol. But ya, if it hasnt been a problem in the past for you, dont make it one now.

Man, unless im a full density nw2 idk, itll be pretty hard to get over the psychological trauma of hairloss. My mindset has changed so much since i started balding, i do miss the prebalding me. hold me brah

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Until you have to get on your tiptoes to make out with her, then you'll feel the true wraith of inferiority. sh*t was the most demasculizing thing that happened to me.

I don't care if I have to stand on a stool.

I'm just imagining those amazonian legs.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

Same man. I still remember the exact day I realized ... over a year ago . I haven't had peace of mind since ... godam

Being short bothers me but not in the same way balding does

resu

Reaction score
Same man. I still remember the exact day I realized ... over a year ago . I haven't had peace of mind since ... godam

Being short bothers me but not in the same way balding does

Now imagine being short and balding in your 30's, different dynamic, it's so much worse, it never ends.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Now imagine being short and balding in your 30's, different dynamic, it's so much worse, it never ends.

I would assume balding gets a little bit easier once your older?

The thing is as a 19 year old even if you have slightly visible signs of hairloss it's over because your the balding dude , but if your a 35 year old guy with thin hair , it looks pretty normal.

Being slick bald sucks at both ages however

resu

Reaction score
I would assume balding gets a little bit easier once your older?

The thing is as a 19 year old even if you have slightly visible signs of hairloss it's over because your the balding dude , but if your a 35 year old guy with thin hair , it looks pretty normal.

Being slick bald sucks at both ages however

It doesn't because then you look like a creep loser due to aging, baldness and short height, killer combo. If you can't pull off the bald look at 22, at 32 you won't either, most guys at that age only have temple recession anyway, not full on baldness and full heads are still cleaning the house leaving no crumble behind for you to catch.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It doesn't because then you look like a creep loser due to aging, baldness and short height, killer combo. If you can't pull off the bald look at 22, at 32 you won't either, most guys at that age only have temple recession anyway, not full on baldness and full heads are still cleaning the house leaving no crumble behind for you to catch.

Would I rather be balding at an age where 1/20 people have balding or an age where 1/5 people have balding

Hmmm hard choice