Dizziness while on Rogaine

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
T

Timi

Fanjeera said:
The link works and it's really strange that you get so red eyes.

Yes it's the Horror

Draculas Brother

my Face the same red and swollen
ears red and Pain

Timi

rcom440

Reaction score
red eyes, dizziness, headaches, dry skin etc. Thats why people should be careful with minoxidil. DO NOT OVERDOSE

peterthis11

Reaction score
red eyes, dizziness, headaches, dry skin etc. Thats why people should be careful with minoxidil. DO NOT OVERDOSE

Hey!

I'm having the exact same feelings.
I feel very dizzy with some mild headache and a bit of blurry vision sometimes.

I've been using minoxidil for 5 days without problem 2x per day. Then decided to use it after taking a shower.
Next day I had some minot blurry vision sometimes. Nothing too much. But in the evening applied 1,5 ML and got realllyy dizzy.
Today I felt a bit better so decided to apply the usual amount of minoxidil again. But in the evening got really dizzy again and still am.

What do you advice me to do?

I also was a bit sick when I started minoxidil. Had a flu or something. But did not experience any dizzyness.

UPDATE: I do not wish to stop using minoxidil!
Just like you I have read multiple users who claimed to have experienced side effects in the beginning, but manage to get rid of them while still on minoxidil.
I just need some help :)

rcom440

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm having the exact same feelings.
I feel very dizzy with some mild headache and a bit of blurry vision sometimes.

I've been using minoxidil for 5 days without problem 2x per day. Then decided to use it after taking a shower.
Next day I had some minot blurry vision sometimes. Nothing too much. But in the evening applied 1,5 ML and got realllyy dizzy.
Today I felt a bit better so decided to apply the usual amount of minoxidil again. But in the evening got really dizzy again and still am.

What do you advice me to do?

I also was a bit sick when I started minoxidil. Had a flu or something. But did not experience any dizzyness.

UPDATE: I do not wish to stop using minoxidil!
Just like you I have read multiple users who claimed to have experienced side effects in the beginning, but manage to get rid of them while still on minoxidil.
I just need some help :)

Hi there,
Wow i found my old thread :)
My advice:
Stop for a couple of days then lower dosage of minoxidil to less that .5ml once a day and see if dizziness gos away - it should.
Then you can slowly increase dosage to see how much you can handle. Sometimes we have to adjust to minoxidil.
Also, don't apply minoxidil right after shower or on wet scalp.
hope that helps.