Ditching A Date Due To The Impact Of Hairloss

g.i joey

Reaction score
So I have a date with a pretty cute girl Saturday night and upon further investigation I've seen that her dad and her brother are full heads.

I seem to have enough anecdotal evidence to come to the conclusion that women who's brothers/dads are balding are a lot more tolerant to it.

The girl seems into me and she keeps mentioning how excited she is for Saturday night, but I'm wondering if maybe she doesn't see how BIG my forehead really is lol, although my Facebook profile picture is probably the worst my hair could look in terms of recession, she should know what she's getting herself into right? What's general consensus here, follow through with it or save my hundred dollars and buy more bitcoin?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Go on the date. FYI, I've had mini successes with people who had NW1 fathers and people who had NW6 or NW7 fathers. It's surprising, but I think that sometimes you benefit by not being like their father/brothers and then your hair loss might not hurt you so much. But, most (approx. 75%) of women will not tolerate a NW6, no matter his personality, vibe, muscles, intelligence etc. So, good luck to you.

g.i joey

Reaction score
You guys are definitely right, when I date older woman (no serious intentions) I find it much easier and don't let the hairline bother me one bit, even if she's 2-3 years older, I just know she's familiarized herself with what happens to men in their mid 20s.

It's when I'm going for younger girls and my intentions are a little more serious I get a little bit nervous. I'm 25 and she's 23, so I really don't know what to expect from her/her attitude. But I'm definitely gonna go through with it I guess....

g.i joey

Reaction score
Go on the date. FYI, I've had mini successes with people who had NW1 fathers and people who had NW6 or NW7 fathers. It's surprising, but I think that sometimes you benefit by not being like their father/brothers and then your hair loss might not hurt you so much. But, most (approx. 75%) of women will not tolerate a NW6, no matter his personality, vibe, muscles, intelligence etc. So, good luck to you.

I'm nw2/3 with diffuse thinning that isn't noticeable unless under very harsh lighting, I lack some density and definitely have a bigger than average forehead, just to give you some context of my situation.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm nw2/3 with diffuse thinning that isn't noticeable unless under very harsh lighting, I lack some density and definitely have a bigger than average forehead, just to give you some context of my situation.

Nothing to worry about, in that case. They probably won't even notice that you're losing hair seeing as they haven't seen the males in their family steadily going through the Norwood scale.

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I normally don't read topics in this section but I just wanted to vent my honest opinion. You are way overthinking that some hairloss will cause a girl to reject you.. I know their are guys here that blame their hairloss for not getting dates etc. Although it can make you somewhat insecure don't let it make you skip out on dates etc! Just be you and have a good time with her! It will make you forget about it and she won't notice anyway. I know hairloss can be stressfull for an individual but don't project those negative feelings as if others think the same. Go on the date, have fun and minimize the time of this forum;) Good luck

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go the date. Other factors can be at play; for example I more or less have a full head of hair but my autistic ways repel girls like Raid to bugs on a hot summer night.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have a date with a pretty cute girl Saturday night and upon further investigation I've seen that her dad and her brother are full heads.

I seem to have enough anecdotal evidence to come to the conclusion that women who's brothers/dads are balding are a lot more tolerant to it.

The girl seems into me and she keeps mentioning how excited she is for Saturday night, but I'm wondering if maybe she doesn't see how BIG my forehead really is lol, although my Facebook profile picture is probably the worst my hair could look in terms of recession, she should know what she's getting herself into right? What's general consensus here, follow through with it or save my hundred dollars and buy more bitcoin?
At least you're able to get a date... maybe your hair loss isn't that bad after all and you're just suffering from extreme BDD.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It's always awkward trying to get intimate with someone and having to say " I don't like my hair being touched" . But hey - it's better then not being intimate at all

I also have serious fears about shower sex and giving head .... just lol as a diffuse hairloss sufferer. I can never relax like a full head can . But once again , it beats sitting home doing nothing.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Stop trying to predict your future/ fortune telling. You don't realize this but this girl finds you attractive and its not the hair that is doing this. And besides, she is going to care more about what you have in your pants at this point. And from what you posted, she won't be disappointed. Start placing your confidence in your penis and not in your head of hair.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Also the elephant in the room: GI joey has a full head of hair in the eyes of non Norwood spotters. This is just your own insecurity brah because you know what's really happening/happened to your hair.

I think you're downplaying my situation a little too much. I have obvious recession but can still style my hair... my forehead is pretty fucken big so yes people do notice I have recession, granted my crown looks pretty solid but I don't think anyone thinks FULLHEAD when they see me