Ditching A Date Due To The Impact Of Hairloss

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Norwood 2/3 with barely noticeable thinning at age 25? Privileged. Maybe that's an overstatement, but just understand that you're in a great position. Some people on this board with NW6 and past the combover stage at that age. For many of us, all we wanted to do was be in a romantic relationship, treat the other person well and potentially enjoy our future lives with them. But, we found out that a NW6 is not allowed to have a dream like that, no matter how interesting, fit, rich, intelligent, confident he is. That hasn't happened to you, so you should go ahead and live! (for now...)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go. Be a rep for balding guys and show others that losing your hair is acceptable. And how balding guys have game too! Remember she wants you so keep the confidence high but don' be a dick.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I have to say, all the positive reinforcement is not something I expected over here lol, but you guys are awesome and walking around the mall shopping today made me realize it can be way worst... but It still sucks, I'm not Really anxious about how I'm gonna act with her I seem to do pretty good 1 on 1 with woman... it's really just the first impression, one of the reasons why I personally think I can't lock down a serious relationship is because the uncertainty of what's gonna happened tommy hair in the near future ties in and makes me doubt the stability of my relationships

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have a date with a pretty cute girl Saturday night and upon further investigation I've seen that her dad and her brother are full heads.

I seem to have enough anecdotal evidence to come to the conclusion that women who's brothers/dads are balding are a lot more tolerant to it.

The girl seems into me and she keeps mentioning how excited she is for Saturday night, but I'm wondering if maybe she doesn't see how BIG my forehead really is lol, although my Facebook profile picture is probably the worst my hair could look in terms of recession, she should know what she's getting herself into right? What's general consensus here, follow through with it or save my hundred dollars and buy more bitcoin?

Obviously go. If you got a date with a girl you consider attractive without paying her, you've solved an impossible puzzle in my opinion, and should capitalize. Who cares if she rejects you anyway? You've never been rejected before? At least try.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is hairbslicked back with minoxidil just applied, a worst case scenario look and a look ill luckily probably never got caught in public with... but I think I have reason to be a little doubtful in the overall aesthetics of my hair

How old are you? Agreed that your forehead is a bit high but also agree with @Wolf Pack that to most people the words "he's balding!" wouldn't spring to mind. Nothing much to worry about there.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I saw the picture. Definitely balding wouldn't be on anyone's mind except his, can barely notice a receding hairline from the front. I know about his forehead issue but that's a different matter.

Alright man, if you're being genuine about that I can't really knock you for it. My forehead game doe

g.i joey

Reaction score
Don't be so negative, she may come to yours that night :p

Make sure to log onto this cool forum immediately after the date in the car on your smartphone, or a ban looms.

I'd actually consider dating this girl if all goes well, but not if she's gonna put out on the first date.

I wouldn't be this nervous if I was going on this date with the sole intention of getting my dick wet.

Honestly between me and you @Wolfpack we both know I'm unbannable :D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd actually consider dating this girl if all goes well, but not if she's gonna put out on the first date.

The whole psychology of that kinda sucks doesn't it? You're not going to say no if that happens, because she's already up for it anyway. But if she's sleeping with guys she barely knows then that's an awful sign of things to come.

g.i joey

Reaction score
The whole psychology of that kinda sucks doesn't it? You're not going to say no if that happens, because she's already up for it anyway. But if she's sleeping with guys she barely knows then that's an awful sign of things to come.

Bro I've seen soo much sh*t happen on both sides of the spectrum male/female that it's so hard for me to trust any girl, and sometimes
Honestly I feel like it's just a waste of
My energy.

On top of that, I'm the type of guy to take a girl on a date with the intentions of something serious but still make a move and if she follows through with it I just drop her as a serious prospect completely and enjoy the moment. Kinda stupid but it helps weed them out.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I've seen soo much sh*t happen on both sides of the spectrum male/female that it's so hard for me to trust any girl, and sometimes
Honestly I feel like it's just a waste of
My energy.

On top of that, I'm the type of guy to take a girl on a date with the intentions of something serious but still make a move and if she follows through with it I just drop her as a serious prospect completely and enjoy the moment. Kinda stupid but it helps weed them out.

Why do you dislike women who put out?