Dim With Propeica Can It Help To Deal With The Side?

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as I appreciate you providing us with useful supplement tips, I highly doubt five days is enough for any sort of changes like you had mentioned.
Yeah I think so
I think this happened due to stop finasteride for almost two week

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is DIM how doe it compare to AI (alchemy)?

On three months only side has been some weight/fat increase, I’m a marathon runner and lifter so it was a noticeable shift.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

So I’ve used DIM on and off for a year. I just stopped taking 100mg daily for 2 months and my hair loss is now progressing. I take 0.5mg dutasteride ED however when I was taking DIM it actually made me feel more bloated and gave me a bit of ED. Now that I’ve stopped taking it, both of these issues have resolved. Would this have meant that DIM was increasing my estrogen??

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing a cold ? 4 months Finasteride and the only side is a chilly dense resting... Actually worried as That can’t be good. No p**rn, sex with gf 4-8 times per week. Little less solid than normal.

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone used DIM before with propecia ? I am about to try starting today. I was taking a natural DHT blocker and getting results from a hair stand point but was very lethargic, no sex drive, watery semen etc. I took DIM and it cut me up almost immediately, gave me great energy, and sex drive through roof. Going to try and stack it with finasteride (I have had sides on finasteride in the past when I tried it). Let me know your experience if you have tried this -- thanks!

el_duterino

Reaction score
Dim gave me sex drive like I was 16 again
But I shed like never before.
Not a good plan for male pattern baldness

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is DIM the same as Alchemy AI supplement? I bought some after the ‘how to deal with sides thread’