Dim With Propeica Can It Help To Deal With The Side?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it the whole time I've been using fina, 7 months now, and I use a higher dose and topical. No gyno at all. I've also thrown in arimistane. I Highly recommended both supps for those on this med.

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it the whole time I've been using fina, 7 months now, and I use a higher dose and topical. No gyno at all. I've also thrown in arimistane. I Highly recommended both supps for those on this med.
Did you have side of gyno before?
For dim i can use it every day what about arimistane ?
How do i use it ?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have side of gyno before?
For dim i can use it every day what about arimistane ?
How do i use it ?

I had had gyno in my teenage years due totally to naturally occurring hormonal issues. DIM is basically concentrated broccoli, so you can just take a couple hundred mg everyday. I also take Indole-3-Carbinol, a DIM precursor which might be more useful in actually getting DIM to your bloodstream. Arimistane should be cycled, I do either 6 week or 1 week cycles with it (the one week cycles usually accompany my tongkat ali cycles for weightlifting).

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had had gyno in my teenage years due totally to naturally occurring hormonal issues. DIM is basically concentrated broccoli, so you can just take a couple hundred mg everyday. I also take Indole-3-Carbinol, a DIM precursor which might be more useful in actually getting DIM to your bloodstream. Arimistane should be cycled, I do either 6 week or 1 week cycles with it (the one week cycles usually accompany my tongkat ali cycles for weightlifting).
What do you mean by cycle? Should i use after six weeks for one week and so on ?

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will not prevent the development of it if you already had the issue since your teenage years. It will lower estradiol. It will not prevent adipose tissue and weight gain since the metabolic changes from finasteride are not due to estrogen increase. I will post more about this later.
After i start Finasteride my weight have increased and also I start to develop gyno but before using it I haven’t this issue so this due to estrogen increases level

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
Subcutaneous fat and slower metabolism as a result of low igf1 serum levels, lower dht and worse insulin response. I assure you your estradiol isn’t what’s causing it. Simply do blood work, then eat cabbage daily and do blood tests again next month. Your E2 will have tanked. Taking finasteride and gaining subcutaneous fat is not avoidable. It is a feminizing drug after all.
I will try this process as the last hope and i wiysee what is going to happen :(

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Subcutaneous fat and slower metabolism as a result of low igf1 serum levels, lower dht and worse insulin response. I assure you your estradiol isn’t what’s causing it. Simply do blood work, then eat cabbage daily and do blood tests again next month. Your E2 will have tanked. Taking finasteride and gaining subcutaneous fat is not avoidable. It is a feminizing drug after all.

Why cabbage?

Would sauerkraut work?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Athlete1987 @Tiger Shark thoughts on this?

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 200mg of dim
I also have I3C 200 mg which is similar to dim so I confused which is better and if i can take them together :confused:

Glad to see a fellow that's also on the finasteride, Min, Dim stack, lol.

I also have I3C laying around, but I think taking both DIM and 13C is overkill. I just switch it up every now and then.

How is 200 mg of DIM working out for you? That's a little bit on the high side. Any side effects?

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I had read arimistane increases dht. I was taking it but stopped because I didn’t want it to work against propecia

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had read arimistane increases dht. I was taking it but stopped because I didn’t want it to work against propecia

What's the list of stuff you're taking, and how are you doing overall? Do you have concerns other than hair that might motivate your overall regimen?

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad to see a fellow that's also on the finasteride, Min, Dim stack, lol.

I also have I3C laying around, but I think taking both DIM and 13C is overkill. I just switch it up every now and then.

How is 200 mg of DIM working out for you? That's a little bit on the high side. Any side effects?
Yeah i just take dim for now i have been on it for five days i see that the gyno and the fat of my body start to disappear. For the side effect i felt a terrible headache for the last few days but i am better today i read the side effects last for the first week only so i wll carry on witn 200 mg
I am off of finasteride for about one week and half i am willing to start after being on dim for two week

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the list of stuff you're taking, and how are you doing overall? Do you have concerns other than hair that might motivate your overall regimen?

Propecia, minoxidil, nizoral, and RU58841. I have never gotten sides but I’m worried about high estrogen levels

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i just take dim for now i have been on it for five days i see that the gyno and the fat of my body start to disappear. For the side effect i felt a terrible headache for the last few days but i am better today i read the side effects last for the first week only so i wll carry on witn 200 mg
I am off of finasteride for about one week and half i am willing to start after being on dim for two week

As much as I appreciate you providing us with useful supplement tips, I highly doubt five days is enough for any sort of changes like you had mentioned.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia, minoxidil, nizoral, and RU58841. I have never gotten sides but I’m worried about high estrogen levels

Do you have symptoms of high estrogen? What's your body fat percentage? Did you notice any benefits from adding RU to a regime that includes propecia?

Thanks for indulging me.