Dilluting Rogaine?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
No, caffeine is water soluble, just put it in shampoo or some water and slap it on your scalp, IMHO. It, apparently, gets absorbed quickly, so just dissolve it in water.

Alepecin (sp?) shampoo has 2 % caffeine. (60ml would need 1.2 grams.)

Thanks O.B.!

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
You know Hair, Alepecin shampoo has a little zinc in it. Why don't you try adding some zinc sulphate to the mix? (I put about 0.5% to 1.0% in mine.)

You can buy all the zinc sulphate you'll ever need from the chemistrystore.com for cheap!

http://chemistrystore.com/Zinc_Sulfate.htm

I get my zinc from Head & Shoulders. Currently I'm using the new stuff - Head & Shoulders w/ Aloe (feels great) to which I've added ten B6 tabs and 4 caffeine tabs. (Kind of like a ZIX shampoo w/ caffeine - The top of my head is wide awake :)

Old Baldy

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
http://chemistrystore.com/Zinc_Sulfate.htm[/url]

I get my zinc from Head & Shoulders. Currently I'm using the new stuff - Head & Shoulders w/ Aloe (feels great) to which I've added ten B6 tabs and 4 caffeine tabs. (Kind of like a ZIX shampoo w/ caffeine - The top of my head is wide awake :)[/quote:b68e6]

Oh ok. I was in a meeting today where I needed some caffeine shampoo on my head. It was a BORING meeting! I was daydreaming for 2 hours. (Came home and took a nap. Daydreaming can be VERY tiring.)

It was a meeting where a guy was explaining something that could have taken 15 seconds, but he took 2 hours. He was talking to all of us, (average on the job experience over 20 YEARS), we knew where he was coming from 15 years BEFORE he started on the job.

It was VERY tiring.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
It was a meeting where a guy was explaining something that could have taken 15 seconds, but he took 2 hours. He was talking to all of us, (average on the job experience over 20 YEARS), we knew where he was coming from 15 years BEFORE he started on the job.

It was VERY tiring.

I was once in a meeting with so many people, around 80 (ish) if I remember correctly, (this was no introduction meeting, these people all worked for different companies and would probably not see each other again) anyhow, there were so many people that everyone just had time to say their name, who they worked for and what they do, when everyone had done this the boss spoke for about 2 minutes, looked at his watch then had to leave along with eveyone else!

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Radio said:
Old Baldy said:

It was VERY tiring.

I was once in a meeting with so many people, around 80 (ish) if I remember correctly, (this was no introduction meeting, these people all worked for different companies and would probably not see each other again) anyhow, there were so many people that everyone just had time to say their name, who they worked for and what they do, when everyone had done this the boss spoke for about 2 minutes, looked at his watch then had to leave along with eveyone else!

Sounds WAY more exciting than my meeting!! :lol: :lol:

misterium

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
I get my zinc from Head & Shoulders. Currently I'm using the new stuff - Head & Shoulders w/ Aloe (feels great)

I'm using that stuff also.

I use the 2-in-1.