diffuse thinning at 16, what are my options?

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is diffusing, and obese, looks bad. 99% people with bdd are just f*****g ugly, not mentally ill.
Damn you're so angry. Thick as hell hair makes scalp show if it's literally parted and pulling down like that. What else would it show? Rainbows and unicorns?

Lili rein has BDD, hot as hell! Very incorrect.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this awful guys. He’s 16. Like, chill the f*** out. If anything, if he is balding, why not be f*****g sympathetic. Balding is f*****g hard enough. Why not try and support one another, instead of trying to troll literal minors ffs. This toxic bs is so stupid and cringe.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this awful guys. He’s 16. Like, chill the f*** out. If anything, if he is balding, why not be f*****g sympathetic. Balding is f*****g hard enough. Why not try and support one another, instead of trying to troll literal minors ffs. This toxic bs is so stupid and cringe.
legit

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro it doesn’t matter bruh, if it’s early i’m fucked at 16 nothing is gonna work too aggressive: might as well accept i’m meant to be bald
ok.... Accept it and do nothing.. Why are you complaining if you have made up your mind. If you think you're balding badly and you want to shave it, go ahead.. I don't understand.

Truth is bro, you're confused and it's taken over your mind. You can't stop thinking about it. You have beaten my record of posting consistently here. You don't actually know if you're balding, so see a trichologist and dermatologist just to be sure. I know you're not wanting to accept it, so you gotta take actions to find out if you are, then what you can do about it. You're going to post even more, even on your reddit alt account (yes I know about that), so see a professional.

For your hair and your mind friend.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok.... Accept it and do nothing.. Why are you complaining if you have made up your mind. If you think you're balding badly and you want to shave it, go ahead.. I don't understand.

Truth is bro, you're confused and it's taken over your mind. You can't stop thinking about it. You have beaten my record of posting consistently here. You don't actually know if you're balding, so see a trichologist and dermatologist just to be sure. I know you're not wanting to accept it, so you gotta take actions to find out if you are, then what you can do about it. You're going to post even more, even on your reddit alt account (yes I know about that), so see a professional.

For your hair and your mind friend.
okay let’s say it turns out i’m not balding or i am. it will make no difference with worrying because it’s bound to happen eventually so you might as well prepare

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell me if you are visibly losing a lot of hair every day or if the thinning is occurring without any obvious and regular large loss of hair every day?

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay let’s say it turns out i’m not balding or i am. it will make no difference with worrying because it’s bound to happen eventually so you might as well prepare
Wrong. If you haven't got balding gene you won't have to worry about genetic balding lol. My dad is 50 nw1.