diffuse thinning at 16, what are my options?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude stfu. You don't even make real contributions to this forum. You're the one believing these f*****g trolls you f*****g retard.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude stfu. You don't even make real contributions to this forum. You're the one believing these f*****g trolls you f*****g retard.
Lmao you talk about "contributions"? You mean contributions like begging trannies to f*** you in the DMs, or contributions like humiliating yourself on a depressing hair loss forum by calling yourself a subhuman balding orc who should only settle for getting fucked by other dudes?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao you talk about "contributions"? You mean contributions like begging trannies to f*** you in the DMs, or contributions like humiliating yourself on a depressing hair loss forum by calling yourself a subhuman balding orc who should only settle for getting fucked by other dudes?
Nah contrary to your loser ***, I actually have helped a lot of people on here with figuring out hair loss. I don't spend all my time in the chambers of misery feeling sorry for myself lol

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't spend all my time in the chambers of misery feeling sorry for myself lol
Sure you don't

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't. Fucks like you can't even have a conversation on pharmacology. Go on an incel forum you dumbass lol
Why are you taking your anger on me? It's women who left you sexless and don't want to touch you with a ten foot pole, yet you're taking your frustration on me online like a coward

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started going bald at 16 too. I'm 24 now. Here's the thing: The same type of people telling you it's nothing to worry about now will be pointing the finger saying you should have done something sooner years down the road when you progress a couple of norwoods. I can only tell you what I did: I went to a dermatologist, they told me I had male pattern baldness (and don't be fooled, in the beginning I had even thicker density than you do now) and I IMMEDIATELY hopped on 1mg finasteride and minoxidil. No side effects, sex drive perfectly fine. I've been maintaining a NW3 status for years, and without the meds I was easily heading towards NW7 by now. The choice is yours, if you see hair falling out and your scalp getting thinner, i think you should take action. Good luck either way.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started going bald at 16 too. I'm 24 now. Here's the thing: The same type of people telling you it's nothing to worry about now will be pointing the finger saying you should have done something sooner years down the road when you progress a couple of norwoods. I can only tell you what I did: I went to a dermatologist, they told me I had male pattern baldness (and don't be fooled, in the beginning I had even thicker density than you do now) and I IMMEDIATELY hopped on 1mg finasteride and minoxidil. No side effects, sex drive perfectly fine. I've been maintaining a NW3 status for years, and without the meds I was easily heading towards NW7 by now. The choice is yours, if you see hair falling out and your scalp getting thinner, i think you should take action. Good luck either way.
Are you retarded? You're seriously telling a 16 to hop on Finasteride? Just shut the f*** up please

@Alexander Shenton don't listen to that clown unless you want to stunt your growth (including your dick), and never develop properly into a full grown adult man

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded? You're seriously telling a 16 to hop on Finasteride? Just shut the f*** up please

@Alexander Shenton don't listen to that clown unless you want to stunt your growth (including your dick), and never develop properly into a full grown adult man
I'm simply giving him advice and sharing my experiences, as someone who actually went through what he's going through. It worked for me. He's free to listen or disregard the info as he sees fit. Please do not drag me into your melodramatic nonsense. I have no interest in arguing.

Have a good day.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF is up with so many of the people in this thread hating on this guy simply asking for advice.

Stop being haters and give the guy some decent advice.

@Alexander Shenton I've told you in another post to cut your hair short so that you can see for yourself what is happening.

When you cut your hair short (not buzz cut at number 0), you will be able to see if you can still see a lot of scalp under lighting.

Tbh, you won't get a good idea of your hairloss with dry hair that's long.

It's easiest to tell when you have short hair under bright light or wet hair under bright light. If you can see lots of scalp on the top of your scalp under these conditions, then you most probably having thinning/miniaturization which is a sign of Male Patterned Balding.

What I can tell you though is, even if you do have male pattern baldness, you are in very early stages.

There's a lot that can be done to help your situation or maintain this early.

But for the last time I'll tell you, cut your long hair short so that you can see what's going on.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fully agree, telling young people, or anyone for that matter to hop onto anti-androgens is terrible advice

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm simply giving him advice and sharing my experiences, as someone who actually went through what he's going through. It worked for me. He's free to listen or disregard the info as he sees fit. Please do not drag me into your melodramatic nonsense. I have no interest in arguing.

Have a good day.
Just don't share your experiences then if they're gonna harm him. You're basically stupidly encouraging him to destroy himself even if your intentions are good.

He's currently in panic mode and he's still a kid after all. He's not mature enough to know the repercussions of his choices and he might do some sh*t that he will regret later

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are people arguing about hair, just want opinions on mine and if i should buzz lmfao
1) Cut your hair shorter (not buzz)
2) take some dollar store supplements (multivitamin/Iron/D3/zinc)
3) stop using harsh shampoo's daily, but think about adding nizoral once a week or twice a month.
4) Re evaluate your hair condition when you get to 17, and be prepared to start a full time loss prevention regimen from then on.