diffuse thinning at 16, what are my options?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay first off how bad is it? because some people think i’m fine but idkso yer. and i’m not really into medication to save hair tbh since i believe it can mess up dht at a young age. and the other sh*t doesn’t work. so idk what to do, should i shave it?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is diffusing, and obese, looks bad. 99% people with bdd are just f*****g ugly, not mentally ill.
bro i understand you’re most likely extremely unhappy for some reason, but taking it out on a 16 year old is low man. I pray you find the root of your problem because hair is the only issue i have with my self and i can buzz it any minute and not give a sh*t about meds because i don’t care enough. All i wanted was hair advice and not to be slandered for my weight, the other user can have his opinion if he pleases and so can you do please don’t argue in my post.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Understanding Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)

BDD is a body-image disorder characterized by persistent and intrusive preoccupations with an imagined or slight defect in one's appearance.

People with BDD can dislike any part of their body, although they often find fault with their hair, skin, nose, chest, or stomach. In reality, a perceived defect may be only a slight imperfection or nonexistent. But for someone with BDD, the flaw is significant and prominent, often causing severe emotional distress and difficulties in daily functioning.

i appreciate you saying i’m not but i believe i truly started diffuse thinning at around 14 early 2020 my hair has gone to sh*t, but thank yku for your opinion and trying to make me feel better

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i kinda have tbh man, no point in worrying about the inevitable. planning on getting a buzzcut when this school year finishes:)
Find some hobbies now because one day you’ll be a lonely bald orc on a Saturday night with no friends or women to enjoy your time with. Video games, tv shows, movies, food, that’s about the extent of things you can do without going out in public and being pointed out for being a subhuman

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Find some hobbies now because one day you’ll be a lonely bald orc on a Saturday night with no friends or women to enjoy your time with. Video games, tv shows, movies, food, that’s about the extent of things you can do without going out in public and being pointed out for being a subhuman
bro you act like being bald is a curse, women care more about confidence then hair man sorry to burst your bubble. you can be the most ugly man but if you’re confident you’ll have a way better shot then a man who is buff as sh*t with no confidence, hair doesn’t define you man get that dumb incel sh*t out of your head. Women should no control how you see yourself, follow your aspirations and worry about women later

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro you act like being bald is a curse, women care more about confidence then hair man sorry to burst your bubble. you can be the most ugly man but if you’re confident you’ll have a way better shot then a man who is buff as sh*t with no confidence, hair doesn’t define you man get that dumb incel sh*t out of your head. Women should no control how you see yourself, follow your aspirations and worry about women later
You’ll see lol. You don’t know yet my young baldawan

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ll see lol. You don’t know yet my young baldawan
and you’re definitely right about less women, but bruh at my age it’s a waste of time, after breaking up with my appearance went up a lot and i got a lot more confident. the end of the story is that hair shouldn’t stop you from doing anything except intercourse lmfao

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enjoy it while it lasts
bro balding people have two options. 1) try and save it and constantly worry about what others think. 2) not give a f*** and shave it. it’s not about appearance man that’s immature sh*t, become successful and have a reason to make women like you. because women would rather a rich confident bald man then a nw0 man living with his mum