didnt take my cap off

wheresbaldo

Reaction score
I think I look alright with a shaved head and I don't mind anyone finding out. I'm definitely not insecure about myself but just know I could look a lot better with a full head of hair. So for the girls who wear makeup and wigs...are they insecure too? I like natural looking girls but I like the ones with some makeup too...it really doesn't matter. I know it doesn't seem masculine and I can agree with that but I don't have to prove my masculinity to anyone. I definitely encourage people to shave their head before going to a wig or using concealers. If I could look as cool as Scott Ian with a shaved head then I would do it too ;-)

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
wheresbaldo said:
I think I look alright with a shaved head and I don't mind anyone finding out. I'm definitely not insecure about myself but just know I could look a lot better with a full head of hair. So for the girls who wear makeup and wigs...are they insecure too? I like natural looking girls but I like the ones with some makeup too...it really doesn't matter. I know it doesn't seem masculine and I can agree with that but I don't have to prove my masculinity to anyone. I definitely encourage people to shave their head before going to a wig or using concealers. If I could look as cool as Scott Ian with a shaved head then I would do it too ;-)

can you post a picture of how good your piece looks? it's obvious several of us have not seen a 'perfect' piece. i would love to see an example of one.
thanks.

wheresbaldo

Reaction score
No problem guys...I'm going to post it in the wig section of this forum though. I'm waiting to borrow my brothers nice camera so I can do some heavy macro shots on the piece.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
When I used to work at 7-11, this guy who lived in my apartment complex and worked as a security guard across the street at Safeway would come in, and as I was ringing him up I could see the mesh of his top lace as he was digging in his pocket for change. It was horribly obvious and I felt embarrassed for him. it was probably an old worn out piece without much density, but damn.