Did Adam Levine Get Work Done.. 2017 Interview.. ?

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, assuming that's a surgeon (I doubt it, but let's assume it), who might be that god tier doctor? Rahal? H&W?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of meds he's on, in ur opinion? I doubt much more than Fina, just as both of us already are (I suppose).. Minoxidil, that's tough, he doesn't have dark circles or low collagen, I doubt he's on minoxidil..

Not everyone gets minoxidil side effects.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s gone from a NW2 to a NW0.5 in like five years. If you notice, the front middle “V” thingy in the middle of his hairline never goes away while his temples always change. HmmMmMm

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
c156ced985b459f58225e3898af2339a.jpg

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great but is that even a dense packing job? Or just natural density + thickening spray + (maybe) some extensions on sides?

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get something like this - it's not Minoxidil and finasteride alone, that's for sure.. look at this

I'm asking because it still doesn't look like a wig to me..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 8.04.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 8.04.11 PM.png
    751.6 KB · Views: 656
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 8.23.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 8.23.59 PM.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is it? How can he shift hair density at will?

Is that a transplant, a system or a combo of both?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Some kind of system
I'm telling you guys, it's not a system, the base would be visible in high-resolution images. Don't underestimate what can be done with concealers in the hands of a good stylist I guess. I don't think that celebs have some magic solution, just the best of what's available.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, it's not a system, the base would be visible in high-resolution images. Don't underestimate what can be done with concealers in the hands of a good stylist I guess. I don't think that celebs have some magic solution, just the best of what's available.
So, what the f*** is that? I got money, I want to have that, whatever it is.. please, help me..

Joot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, what the f*** is that? I got money, I want to have that, whatever it is.. please, help me..
Could be Dr. Bernstein in NYC, he's known to be used by a lot of wealthy New Yorkers