Did Adam Levine Get Work Done.. 2017 Interview.. ?

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this recent interview of him.. is that a Rahal fue work? Natural density? Plugs?

shookwun

Reaction score
It kinda looks like a wig.

Or he has a sh*t load of concealer in his hair

I don't ever remember him having good hair

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he was definitely balding at some point though I don't care enough about this bozo to work out the chronology.

adam-levine-receding-hairline.jpg

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
It kinda looks like a wig.

Or he has a sh*t load of concealer in his hair

I don't ever remember him having good hair

About to say the same thing, looks like white glue in the hairline. I'm pretty sure it's a transplant though. Great hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
This is Adam's density with a buzzcut (2010)

View attachment 85393
lol what.

this guy has advanced baldy hair characteristics. That buzz doesn't lie.

his sides, and temples are completely concave in showing his true grandpa norwood.

either wig or transplant with a shitload of concealer.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay okay guys, but based off his hairline work, who's the doctor behind that? Rahal?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, when he's shaved it doesn't look like a hair transplant to me.. am I wrong?

View attachment 85498

If thats recent it would suggest no transplant which would suggest more a good response to dutasteride/minoxidil/prp same as Ashton kutcher did.

The first pic in this thread is way too dense to likely be a transplants. Transplants can only create 50% natural density.

shookwun

Reaction score
If thats recent it would suggest no transplant which would suggest more a good response to dutasteride/minoxidil/prp same as Ashton kutcher did.

The first pic in this thread is way too dense to likely be a transplants. Transplants can only create 50% natural density.
concealer + transplant

or

WIG

that hair he has looks like a wall of hair. typical wig look, when hairline isnt graduated. His natural hair is not that thick.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
If a transplant can get your temples like the picture of him in the first post I'm getting mine done.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
If a transplant can get your temples like the picture of him in the first post I'm getting mine done.

It can't. That first pic appears as high normal density. A transplant gets you at best to the bottom of the normal density range, and more realistically it provides around 50% of average natural density.

Transplants are about creating an illusion. Not about giving you back what you lost. If you want perfect density, you need to start early on treatment and hit hair meds hard.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can't. That first pic appears as high normal density. A transplant gets you at best to the bottom of the normal density range, and more realistically it provides around 50% of average natural density.

Transplants are about creating an illusion. Not about giving you back what you lost. If you want perfect density, you need to start early on treatment and hit hair meds hard.
Ain't finasteride + 5%minoxidil + nizoral (my regimen) enough to warrant a great hair transplant (Levine like)?